❊Okay, maybe flings aren't fun❊

Your vomit lays forgotten in the toilet bowl as you stare at the results of your test

Your vomit lays forgotten in the toilet bowl as you stare at the results of your test. After having serious issues with keeping in your food, you assumed that you contracted a stomach bug from work. Many have complained from the ailment as of recently, but when it persisted for almost the entire month, you tried a pregnancy test as a joke.

Part of you prayed that it'd be positive. You wanted nothing more than to prove your ex-husband wrong; that had he waited, you two would have had a happy family. 

But also part of you prayed it'd be negative. You had only slept with one person since the divorce, and that one person is the leader of the Uchiha clan. To have his child would lay a tumultuous path for you, one filled with more misfortune and ire. At the same time, you want to be infertile to show that you aren't defective if you can't have kids. Women are much more than childbearing.

As conflicted as your sentiments are, you now hold a positive test in your hands.

'How could I be so stupid to get pregnant by a stranger?!'

Granted, Madara is a household name in all of Konoha, and you did know of him during your time in Konoha's aristocratic circle. He technically isn't a stranger (especially not when you have frequented his bedroom), but he isn't your husband and that is what frightens you.

[x]

As you travel through the Uchiha clan's section of town, you continue to process the revelation. A baby appearing at this time in your life hampers much of your current planning. You only had yourself to worry about and have finally started finding some stable footing in your rebuilding. To now add a child into a mix, only heightens the amount of stress. However at this moment, your main affliction is how Madara will react. 

When you make it to the main estate, you take a moment to analyze the sheer size of it. You have visited plenty of times in the dead of night when no one else was around to see you, but at the precipice of morning, the building looms over you in an intimidating fashion.

It forces you to consider if you did the right thing in coming yourself to deliver the news. You garnered that any other method of announcing the expectancy of a child would be far too informal and could be intercepted. The only actual issue with visiting is that Madara has never received you properly into his home as you were a secret tryst of his.

Knowing full well that this is your only option, you pass the gate and travel for the entrance where an attendant eyes you curiously. When they realize that you have business here, they prepare to greet you. "Good morning.... Aren't you from the Umemoto clan?"

"Yes, hello. I am Umemoto [F.Name]." You send them your best smile yet it still holds some anxiety to it. "I am here to see the Clan Leader."

His eyes, a deep blue with white flecks, shine with the knowledge of your nightly ventures around the manor. "Can you state your business?"