✴A new family life✴

A/N: //wipes sweat off brow

A/N: //wipes sweat off brow... IF THIS AIN'T THE MOST DESCRIPTIVE SMUT I HAVE EVER DONE. For once, I actually feel a slight shame. Don't... just don't say anything. I want this chapter commentless.... JK JK JK lmao nah I want you guys to be like "i need a baptism after this" "i read this in school and i have no shame" kind of stuff. Or the best one "this is nothing compared to everything else i read"... I'd tell you, bruh respect.

Ok I'm done. Happy reading! <3

[x]

You heave out a long exhale as you trek through the estate. Having just put Yurina down for a nap, you are now in search of your husband. Yesterday, it was his turn to lull the babe for naptime, but today, he enjoys a serene silence in the comfort of his hawks.

Upon arriving at the falconry room, you spot him feeding his birds. They eat and coo against his tender hands, and you feel a slight tinge of jealousy at the sight. Your lips form a pout. 

'How stupid am I to get jealous over birds now?'

"Is something the matter?" He cuts through your self-deprecation with his inquiry.

"Can we take a walk?" you quickly ask.

He says nothing but finishes up with Ito. Once completed with his chores, he turns and offers you his elbow. Your legs sprint for the comfort of his heat, and when conjoined, you allow him to guide you out into the forest. It's a private area that connects over to the river that passes the Uchiha neighborhood. 

The sound of running water in the creak soothes the confliction in your mind, but the heat of his body returns your aggravation. 

Now that you have no life-threatening issues hampering you, you return to a normal cycle of life. You have grieved, you have fallen into a depression, but every step of the way, your husband supported and allowed you to collapse every night into his arms.

Time always heals wounds, and your wounds have mended with the love of your husband. Your baby has also aided by endearing you endlessly, but something relentlessly bothers you. It's so inane of an issue compared to everything you've ever dealt with, but days as quiet as these force the problem to the forefront of your mind.

"My dear?"

You want sex.

You were never afraid to state your desires as he was always aware of it, but for him to be so blind has you wondering if you have become stuck in the motherly role. Did you lose the sex appeal from birthing your daughter? Or did you lose it when you were nearly murdered?

You cannot complain about his treatment as he handles you like glass. He kisses you once in the morning when you awake and once at night before sleep. He holds your hand when walking around the estate, does not argue or speak harshly when disagreeing with you, and does whatever you ask of him.