❀Money does buy you things❀

"And where is Akane?" You sit beside your husband, patient with your hunger

"And where is Akane?" You sit beside your husband, patient with your hunger. Though you salivate over the breakfast items before you, your manners dictate you wait until all attending have arrived.

Yukino quickly responds as he enters with the last of the items. "She already had an early bite before leaving. Lord Sakumo currently has Kakashi."

"I see," you mumble. "She did not mention any mission though."

"Eat then," Madara commands as he begins to fill your plate with all of your favorites.

Viewing his interest in your sustenance pulls at your curiosity. "Is something the matter?"

Once he finishes plating your food, he settles the dish in front of you. "You did not look well earlier."

It was mere moments ago when you awoke under a dizzy spell. Your health is at normal capacity, but you have been pushing on sleepless nights due to your intimacy with Madara. It doesn't help that the weight of your belly has made sex somewhat uncomfortable and any type of movement exhausting.

There is only one response to the issue at hand, one that brings some hesitance in your voice. "I think we might need to stop our late night activities until the child is born." Your voice carries remorse, but you must do what's best for the child.

"It may be best to wait, yes." 

His instant acceptance at chastity ignites ill feelings within your system. "I can still help you—"

"Eat."

"But Madara, if I can't perform sex, I don't mind aiding in your—"

"[F.Name]." He spots your slight panic over the situation, and he takes a moment to ascertain the source of your worries. He had heard through the grapevine the philandering your ex-husband engaged in throughout your marriage. Despite your heavenly skills in oral pleasure, he can only assume that if you did not put out, your ex would just find another woman who would. It was a vicious cycle that exploited your vulnerability and wreaked havoc on your heart.

The damage he inflicted still appears to haunt you, enough so that it touches the sanctity of your current marriage. However, Madara can always find the right words to soothe your manic emotions. "... I will be fine without that aspect. I have abstained for many years, and I can abstain for my wife. Now, eat."

A rebuke dances on the tip of your tongue, but Yukino clears his throat, reminding you of his attendance. Before you can apologize for the vulgar topic, he states the reason for interrupting. "I have received news of your sister. It seems the situation is more dire than anticipated."

You glance over to Madara wearily. "After breakfast, do you mind joining us?"

"Very well."

[x]

You sit in your dayroom with Madara standing beside you. Yukino brings out his notes which holds his scribble that details the events in sequenced order. Amazement paints your face from how much he gathered per your request.