≛Where we see ourselves≛ [Book Finale]

A/N: So just want to add that a song that I really vibed with that encompassed the whole story with it's beauty is "Suzume" by RADWIMPS

A/N: So just want to add that a song that I really vibed with that encompassed the whole story with it's beauty is "Suzume" by RADWIMPS. I listened to it so much when I was trying to picture how I wanted to end the story while also making it an homage to the title and journey.

Onwards to the last chapter! Enjoy!

[x]

The day begins early for most as they scurry about to create the right atmosphere for the event. Yurina should be awake but sleeps peacefully within her apartment. It was always up to Shisui to wake her if they ever had a busy day. Unfortunately, he resides at his parents' to adhere to traditions and won't see her for another few hours.

A knock on the door stirs her somewhat, but she snoozes on until the window in her bedroom slides open. Yurina lets out a groan in annoyance, already recognizing the intruder's chakra presence. "Kakashi... That's breaking and entering."

Kakashi narrows his eyes, "Maybe next time you answer your door."

She rolls onto her knees as she stretches her back. "Am I late?"

"Aunt [F.Name] is about to have an aneurysm. You rely way too much on Shisui to get you to places on time."

Yurina rubs her eyes, not at all bothered that you remain restless in her absence. Her gaze slides over to the clock; it's thirty minutes past the meeting time, a first for her being late. After a quick brush of her teeth, she ricochets out the door and travels over to her parents.

There she finds you in a fit of nervousness, but it softens upon her arrival. "Come, come! We have Mozuka and Aida here to assist you."

Bathed in the most luxurious of soaps, dolled up with the most pigmented makeup, and dressed in the most premium of fabrics, Yurina exits the room ready for her first ceremony of the day. It's a simple ritual in front of the entirety of the Uchiha, one that all eagerly attend.

You stand beside your husband as you watch Yurina stroll towards you two. Breath leaves Madara's lungs at the picturesque sight of his daughter, but he has no room to react as he hears his wife blubber with emotion.

"My daughter looks so bweautiful!" You try to quiet the tears that threaten an appearance as you have also spent quite a lot on your makeup.

"My dear, please think of other thoughts." He leans down and mutters something into your ear, reddening you a considerable amount, but unfortunately for your daughter, she can hear things quite well.

"Gross," Yurina frowns.

When your group arrives, you notice Shisui standing awkwardly at the entrance. Immediately, he zeroes in on Yurina. A grin emerges, his cheeks burn a bright red, and tears fall. His reaction elicits your tears, and you begin to cry heavily. 

Madara holds onto you as he catches your emotions, but when he hears a sniffle, his heart drops. Yurina is also crying, and he has no clue on what to do in this situation as he finds himself surrounded by a weeping family. Thankfully, Kakashi comes in with tissues and hands them out. He's the only non-Uchiha invited to the ceremony, having been part of the family since the beginning.