⍟Yurina's Story: To Know One's Self⍟

A/N: You know that meme where Spongebob is holding the wall and just sighing out from exhaustion? That's me

A/N: You know that meme where Spongebob is holding the wall and just sighing out from exhaustion? That's me. The rest of my thoughts will be in the ending author notes. For now, please enjoy the climax of the arc!

[x]

Try as he may, the culprit behind Yurina's tumultuous life cannot seem to bring her to her knees. All the Jinchuriki aim to kill her, but none are able to due to her evasiveness and that she does not fight alone. Naruto and Bee are the first to arrive to her aid and continue the fight, allowing Yurina to stand down and give leeway for a Jinchuriki brawl.

Their fight clashes in such an explosive manner that the forest's shrubbery becomes barren, only dust and chalk coat the gritty land. The cold sting of October infects the air with the looming of a bitter winter. Several undead corpses of the Jinchuriki lay scattered on the ground but soon they transform into their beasts and begin another battle.

Yurina takes on the Three Tail and the Four Tail with her Susanoo while Naruto and Bee engage with the rest. She finds no difficulty in managing them, but her attention continues to float onto the whereabouts of her mother. Hoping that her brawl with the masked man will lower his guard, she senses the ground for any clues of you. It's a vicious cycle that renders her unaware of Naruto and Bee's struggles.

That is, until she realizes Gai and Kakashi include themselves onto the scene. "Yurina, what are you doing?" Kakashi calls out.

Yurina blinks a few times as she teleports over to his side. After a quick inspection of Naruto, she scratches the back of her head. "Sorry, I'm still trying to find her."

"Still nothing?" Gai asks.

"Nothing... It's as if she's still captured." Yurina's statement fills her with anger. Her patience wears thin, and she brings out her sword. "So I guess we just need to fully destroy the source to bring her out."

The masked assailant returns the beasts into the statue against their will. Naruto grits his teeth as his soul feels the agony these creatures endure. He may have bonded with them in a short amount of time, but right now, he cannot provide them any relief.

Yurina raises her blade at the masked man, "If you don't want to bring out my mother, then I guess I'll just have to rip out the information from you."

He says nothing in return. Despite being faced with the biggest threats of Konoha, he hasn't shown an ounce of fear. His confidence in absolute victory makes no sense to her.

"You may have a lot of bodies to lay waste to our ranks, but you will not succeed. Nor will your fake Madara."

His tone indicates his amused frame of mind. "Is that so?"

"How dare you bring my father's name through infamy again! He's a feeble old man, you know!" Yurina chastises him, angered by his indifference to the consequences.