❊Is it the truth❊

Due to your health taking a turn for the worse, a medical ninja has been called to tend to you and not just any medical ninja

Due to your health taking a turn for the worse, a medical ninja has been called to tend to you and not just any medical ninja. Madara's paranoia does not allow anyone to enter his estate and see his (presumably) unborn child. Hence the sight of the Hokage's wife. Her red hair and beautiful complexion stuns you, but it's the fact that she stands before you that really has you in shock.

"M-Mito-sama!"

She is about a few inches taller than you and walks in a regal fashion. Her eyes slide down to look at you, her gaze oddly guarded yet kind. "Good afternoon, [F.Name]."

You step to the side to allow her inside your room. Toneri follows suit, quickly placing a bowl of hot water and a towel on a table nearby. He bows then departs but not before closing the door. 

Once it is just you two, she gets to her business quickly. "Can you loosen your skirt and lay down on the futon?"

You nod your head and do as told. When your back hits the plush, you lift your shirt a bit while your skirt hangs loose around your hips. "I am sorry to have you come out here when you are busy, Mito-sama."

She is slow to respond as she readies her hands and pulls up the sleeve of her kimono. "I cannot turn down the request of my husband's friend."

The tension in her tone paints a clearer picture than her words. You realize that it is just to appease Madara, a fickle yet dangerous man. "Nonetheless, I appreciate you taking the time to be here. I truly would have been fine going to see a doctor, but my sickness does not permit me to leave."

"You must take it easy," she sighs as she checks your pulse. "Color has drained from your skin, and you seem very ill."

"I understand... I suppose I did push myself a little too much to be helpful."

"You have long relied on your constitution always being reliable due to your clan's traits," she says as her hands glow blue and wander around your abdomen. Yet she pauses plainly on top of your stomach, "you have a strong child growing within you."

"Oh, are they healthy?!"

Mito realizes from your questions that although you carry great intellect, you lack knowledge in certain areas. But she keeps such findings to herself, "Quite healthy. Be sure to rest and eat more. Nothing too heavy for a week, stick to nutritious items."

You smile sheepishly as she helps you onto a seated position. "I do admit that I have been gluttonous with my cravings. I'll be conscious of the nutrition this time."

Mito continues to stare at you, her eyes still analyzing until finally she states her truth. "How did you come to be pregnant with his child?" Concern mars her features. She seems to have many ideas and has been told of plenty others, but she is determined to hear it from you. "If you are being held captive, you must let me know."

"C-Captive?!" you gasp while shaking your head. "No, no. Of course not! Madara would never."

She seems uncertain of that but presses on, "Then how are you pregnant?"