Chapter 21: One mont time skip Prologue

The summer brake is now over and is now the start of September. It means it's already time to go back to school.

A high school boy walking on the on the side road as he make his way to school.

He was walking at his own pace along with other students like any other normal school goers would.

His clothes are neat and tidy as if it was freshly bought looking brand new at how nice and clean it was.

As the young high schooler passes by, people beside him secretly sneaking glances as he steal the attention of people around as he walk along them side by side.

"Isn't he the guy in the magazine?"

"Who's that?"

"Judging by his uniform, he goes to our school"

"He's so dashing"

"I think I've seen him somewhere before....."

"You mean from the magazine?"

"Yeah that one"

People around admire him and some recognizes his appearance gossips about the high shool boy as they stare from a distance.

"Pst, look at that"

"Who?"

"Do you now him?"

"Wait, is that him? The guy in the magazine?"

"You mean the one with Haruka?"

"Yeah, that one"

A few students recognize the high school boy who happens to see him walking his way to school.

More than a few attention was drawn to him from people who don't, and recognize him from a far.

However, even from those more than a few glances and stares he was getting he remain unfazed as if it was a normal daily occurrence.

The high school boy that's been gathering attention reached the entrance gate of a certain high school.

That certain school gate is owned by a certain school named none other by "Hokkyokusei High School".

"Is that the school he attends to?"

He smirked for a moment then continued walking inside passing through the entrance gates.

"Do you know him?"

"No, I haven't seen him around campus, that guy is definitely new"

"Is he new?"

"Wait!, I think I've seen his face in the convenience store while I was reading a magazine this morning"

"You mean the one with Haruka Fujisato?"

"Yeah, and on the internet there's a story about where it tells her partner didn't arrived and the magazine was almost cancelled. People on the internet were skeptical who's the replacement she's with on those pictures. It was also supposed to be Haruka Fujisato's first appearance in a monthly magazine ever since she got the top trainee position just after making her debut"

"So they picked some random guy rather than people already established a name in the industry? Don't you think that's too risky?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought too but they said that because the photos turned out so good as if it wasn't from an amateur the publication of the magazine was saved. It would totally been cancelled if it didn't"

"Something crazy as that happened?!"

People were wondering who could that person be. Maybe a transfer student from the way they can't recognize him attending this school before. And a few people who seen him on a magazine with a girl named Haruka were also wondering about his identity as well.

He walked straight through the hall still being glanced by other students who were also in the same place until reaching a certain room and came to a stop.

He faces to his left standing directly in front of the door marked Classroom 1-A (Year-1 Class-A).

"Is that his class?"

"Is he a new transfer student?"

He slides the door opening it then entered.

As he walked in the room, the students who're already present attentions was drawn to him.

Not minding anything, he walked straight to the far back end of the room like it was only natural to do so.

The student's inside the room was confused as to why he suddenly entered their classroom and tilted their heads.

He then takes his seat and hang his bag on the side of the desk which was at the far back end of the room beside the window.

The students in the classroom were silent and all looking at the guy who suddenly sat down without a word.

They were confused by someone they don't recognize just suddenly entered the classroom without prior notice or word.

"Class rep(Representative), is that guy the new transfer student?"

"I'm not sure. I was inform there will be a new transfer coming but the teachers said he/she'll come tomorrow."

"Then who's that?"

"Maybe he's a transfer from another class?.... Maybe he just entered the wrong classroom?... I don't know... I better ask..."

The class representative who was also curious, walked closer to the unfamiliar person that the class was making a fuss about and asked the question that every single person in the classroom's mind right now.

"Uhm, excuse me. My name is Hitomi, this room's class representative. We were just wondering, are you a new transfer student?"

"....No"

The unknown guy hesitated for a moment before answering the class rep Hitomi's question.

"I'm sorry but... I think you entered the wrong classroom"

"...No, I'm pretty sure I'm in the right one though"

"What do you mean?"

The unfamiliar guy denied the idea that he entered the wrong classroom.

Everyone was then confused. If that guy wasn't a transfer student... then who could he be...?

The unfamiliar guy pointed his finger to his face and introduced himself.

"It's me, Saito Okuzaki"

"..............Whhhaaaaaaaaaaattttt!!!!!!!"

The whole classroom was in shock by hearing the sudden revelation that he was the same guy as their chuunibyou classmate.