CHAPTER 64: Just watch me.

After declaring to Mocha-san that I'll start performing my blending in with the crowds act. I put up my "perfect side character" facade, more prepared than ever before.

Class proceeded normally, nothing much happened.

Two teachers have passed and the next bell will be recess.

But before that, just before the bell rang.

"Okay class, wait for the next bell then you are free to have your recess"

Just after the teacher walked out of the room, I leaned sidewards trying to catch Mocha-san's attention.

"Pst, Mocha-san." (Whispering)

I called out to her, whispering.

"W-What is it?"

Mocha-san a little startled, because as mention a few times already. She's super introverted and her speech was always so stiff and tense when talking to others. She was still getting used to beingsuddenly talked to by someone.

I waved my hand in a gesture telling her to come closer.

Is he telling me to come closer? What could it be that he's trying to tell me?

She leaned closer lending me her ear with curiosity what is it that I am about to tell her.

I leaned closer then whispered to Mocha-san's ear.

"Get ready, it's about to begin. Watch me" As I blend in the crowds.

Ready for what? What's about to begin? Watch me? What does he mean by that...?

Mocha-san quite not get what I meant by those words. Get ready for what? She wonders.

I know I failed miserably yesterday. But this time, I'll show how well I can act with "my perfect side character" act. Kuhahaha.

Bell rings*

The bell rang and as mentioned, its now time for recess.

The duration for recess in our school last for fifteen minutes.

Although it might not look to be that long. It was more than enough time for a crowd to form at our desk and begin the questionings which kept happening as we are people the class are most curious about inside the classroom.

That's why currently, most of the students were at the back and has become quite crowded.

The crowd was split between Mocha-san and I.

Our clasmates wanted to know more about Mocha-san, who was a new transfer being a new addition to the class.

As for me, they were also wanting to get to know me better who who was practically a stranger to the class just recently, knowing little to none despite being together with them for the first three months since school started.

"Mocha-san, what games do you like? "

"Do you have any hobbies?"

"What do you think of our school"

"What do you usually do at home?"

"If a soap fell on the floor. Is the floor clean, or is the soap dirty?"

"Um-, I... uhm..." I can't understand them at all...

Due to them talking consecutively in no order. Mocha-san not quite understand what they are saying.

She was too shy to tell them talking all at once is making it hard for her to process her answer.

As people began questioning her one question after another. Mocha-san head started to spin the same as before when being put at the center of the crowd.
[Referring to when she ran away yesterday during lunch time.]

"Stop that guys, you're troubling Mocha-san"

Luckily Hitomi was there to give Mocha-san a hand.

Mocha-san isn't used to being the center of attention, much less, expecting a confident reply for each and everyone of them.

The only reason she managed yesterday was due to the adrenaline rush she had that she gain from our first meeting.

However, now after having a goodnight's rest, she calmed down and came back to reality.
[Simply put, she was high yesterday from the main focus of hopping something shojo like to happen and it actually did.]

Even though Hitomi was helping out Mocha-san by telling our classmates off. It still was not enough to stop them questionings and still bringing out questions one after another.

How can someone expect to talk and reply with this many people. [Doesn't understand extroverts]

Mocha-san in a state of confusion and starting to get dizzy on what is she supposed to do and say in this situation.

As she thinks of ways how to solve this. She remember the words I said before the crowd even formed. "Watch me."

Remembering those words, she looked towards my direction and saw that I was in a similar state as her, being the center of attention and asking questions on the spot.

However, unlike her. I was very casual about talking with them and replying, which wasn't under her expectations due to thinking I was not well of with people.

Even though we're put at the same situation. No matter how you look at it. The way we are handling it is completely different.

On that moment, Mocha-san felt defeat as she felt as though that she wanted to do the same as I am, but couldn't due to her shyness. It made her feel jealous, the same time, insecur and doubtful, wondering if she could ever do the same if she tries to.

As Mocha-san looked at me interacting with people. We accidentally met eyes.

I noticed her looking and as she stared, I gave her a smug look in face for a split moment.

Why you...?!

Seeing how smug my expression was, even for a brief moment. It was obvious that the smugness was directed to her from how our eyes locked in that split second.

Because of that, she somewhat became annoyed.

Mocha-san thought it was an insult. But in reality, I was showing her how well my "perfect side character" act was going as if saying.

How about now. Are you impressed. Kukuku.

I was actually being smug about how confident I feel when performing the "perfect side character" act.

Fifteen minutes have passed and Class resumed, saving Mocha-san mentally.