CHAPTER 72: You just made it this far because I let you

Even though I'm keeping a close watch on him like this. I still can't get a grasp on what type of character he possibly be. But, I think I'm getting there.

What I have gathered so far is that. In the past, he doesn't get along with people, but then coming back after summer break. He came back looking completely different.

Yesterday also. He's acting so different compared to now. Yesterday he seemed very anti social but he's suddenly acting friendly now.

And in today's observation. He seemed really kind for helping out involuntarily like picking up trash and disposing it himself and helping out students looking in trouble. So he must be a nice person, right?

Now that I think about it. Maybe he's just really kind... and supper rich?

Mocha san think back on the 10,000 yen bill I gave away earlier.

Maybe he's just a really super kind character.

Yesterday also. Even though he was acts like he doesn't care, he still helped me out like carrying me to the infirmary and diverting everyone's attention to him so they would forget the volleyball incident. Be even stepped out of the room to let me and the other girls have our private talk.

Ah, also. I have to take into account those seemed to what looked like love letters I saw in his shoe locker, but he doesn't really seem to care much about it.

Doesn't that mean he's aware that he's popular, so much so that he got tired of it? Maybe he doesn't like attention actually?

I still don't quite understand but. I think I'm begging to know what type of character(person) he is fitting to be.

Let's just continue observing him some more untill I get a break through of his true personality.

So far, that was Mocha-san's assessment about me through my actions.

I continued on walking while Mocha-san still following me from behind, growing more curious than ever.

Walking through the halls, I glanced to the side to see if Mocha-san was still watching. And I confirmed that she's still there, still persistently watching me from a distance as if observing my actions thoroughly.

Being aware of that fact. I grinded sinisterly as if, pleased about how the situation is progressing.

Mocha-san, watching me as I walked, notice I suddenly stoped and turned my attention to a room that seemed to be abandoned. I was standing infront of it's door

I seemed like it used to be an old classroom but now turned to a storage room.

Why did he stoped? An abandoned classroom? What is he planning to do?

Mocha-san wondered as I seemed like I show interest at the said abandoned classroom and looked like I want to enter.

Mocha-san, as she watches me, saw me put my hand and was about to slid the door open.

But before I do. I turned my gaze to Mocha-san and made eye contact with her. And then gave out an evil smirk as if taunting her.

This was to warn her that I already know she was spying on me.

We made eye contact!

Mocha-san then panicked realizing I had probably taken notice she was following me.

I then proceeded walking inside the abandoned classroom as if, the eye contact with her was nothing and getting inside was all in my mind.

Was I just imagining things? But I thought we definitely made eye contact.

Mocha-san felt that I'm aware of her being there from the eye contact, but I took it as if it was nothing so she was confused.

Seeing me casually proceeding inside the classroom. Mocha-san curiosity just became stronger as to what I am actually doing there, going inside the abandoned classroom and pretending to act like I didn't even saw her.

Things are going just like I planed.

[The chuunibyou is now revealing his master plan.]

With this, her curiosity will get the best of her being a factor to decide so she would proceed on following me inside the abandoned classroom where we will have a private talk.

This scenario will build up to the "Confrontation scene" where the shadow hero slightly reveals his purpose.

Kukuku. Now, girl named Mocha-san. Tell me which path would you choose.

You see, the reason why I looked back at her at the last second before entering the abandoned classroom was to guarantee her curiosity to make her come and follow me inside.

I intentionally made eye contact with her to let her know I was aware of her presence from the begging.

As if, the strong flexing he was skilled enough to feel her presence at a distance, indirectly telling her the only reason she made it this far on spying me was because I let her.

The other meaning as for the evil smirk was as if to say, I intentionally baited her on following me. Making her curious as to why I let her follow me this long.

It was planted to make her confront me as to why I just let her be.

It was also delivered in a taunting way. As if, indirectly saying to come follow me, if you manage to find your resolve. Without verbally telling her.

With that scenario, it unexpectedl- I mean just I had planed. It worked.

Mocha-san curiosity only grew even more and is now conflicting to continue following me. Curious as to what is the meaning to everything I have been doing till now.