CHAPTER 73: It's just the "Revelation Scene".

I entered the abandoned room then slid the door shut which Mocha-san saw from a distance.

She watched me entering the abandoned room, seemingly suspiciously and unannounced.

She was wondering, what could I possibly be planing to do in such a place.

With Mocha-san's curiosity growing all the more by the second, she decided to move herself nearer to the abandoned room that I entered, all so she could have a clearer observation to figure out just what am I up to exactly.

So she she walked closer to the abandoned classroom.

After moving closer, she placed her ear next to the door to get a hearing on what's happening inside. And then she heard screeching noises.

Screeching sounds what can be deducted to be something made by moving desk, chairs, furnitures and such being moved around on the other side of the wall.

What is he up to?

Hearing those noises, Mocha-san wonders as to what am I doing inside, really. To be causing all those ruckus.

After a few more seconds of listening. The screeching sound suddenly stopped and became silent.

It became silent all of a sudden.

Mocha-san, silently thinking to herself with her head leaning on the door with open ears.

She was laxly listening to what I am doing inside through the walls, thinking I wasn't aware of her presence being there. But then,

"I already know you are there. Show your self."

I intimidatingly said in a seemingly deep and arrogant tone.

He's aware that I am here!

Mocha-san den panicked thinking I already figured out she was there from my warning.

What should I do?! He might assume I'm staking him or somthing.

Well, I am. But the crucial thing is, I could probably be branded as a creep right now for doing so!!

Okay, first. Let's think of an excuse... Maybe if I act calm enough. I could just play it off as a coincidence how I got here.

Alright, that's it. Let's just play it cool~

With her resolve to trying explaining herself, she slammed the door open and proceeded to walk stiffly inside the abandoned room.

The way she slammed the door was so loud and the way she walked was so stiff that she almost as if she were a robot.

[So much for playing it cool.]

After getting inside. She looked for the person who she thought was going to have a confrontation with.

And the scene that she saw was that.

In the middle of the classroom, a stack of desk was at the center of the room. And at the top, was a sofa resting it's place of it all.

Beams of light enters the room as the translucent curtains being blown by the afternoon wind.

The room was slightly dim but not not quite dark. Light being blocked by the dusty window that seemed like hasn't been clean for a while and curtains also. The state of the room was overall under maintained.

But because of that, rays of light manage to form shedding light to the the abandoned classroom. Forming the feeling of solitude and aloneness yet still shining trough.

When Mocha-san looked up at the top of the stack desk, where the sofa rest. A figure of a young man can be seen, sitting arrogantly in a throne like manner.

He sat there, as if he was sitting on a throne that he rightfully owns.

With one legs on top of the other and the way he arrogantly rest his head on his forearm. The young man gives off an air of arrogance yet elegant atmosphere around him.

The way he looked down at her from above. It was almost as if, telling he has the higher ground and she was just someone insignificant.

The young man who was given the name Saito spoke.

"So tell me, girl named Mocha-san. Which is it that you seek?"

I said in an intimidating and arrogant tone.

So is he not going to confront me for stalking him? He's telling me to state my business directly...

No, wait. This atmosphere,

She notices that I was acting differently once again, seemingly looking more serious than before.

If I'm not wrong. Then this is,

Mocha-san was coming to a conclusion.

Yes, this is.

And I am now about to execute the thing I've been building up since earlier.

The [Shadow Hero/Hidden Personality] revelation scene!!

Right now, is the right full time to reveal just that.

I wonder which way she'll respond to my sudden revelation. After this she'll have to decide, am I an enemy, or her foe. Ku wha ha ha ha.

Meanwhile, in Mocha-san's thoughts.

Is he's finally going to reveal his true personality? Gulp, I wonder which type of male lead he could be.

The time for the [Shoujo Male Lead Candidate / Shadow Hero Phantom] to reveal his true objectives is now finally reaching it's climax.

Just what kind of development from this interactions are they leading?

Next Chapter: The Shadow Hero's Revelation.