Chapter 25: Saved from interogation

Continuing to Saito's interrogation from the flock of classmates.

"Hey Saito, what game's do you like"

"What's your favorite color?"

"What's up with the sudden change?"

"Do you play sports? You seemed like the energetic type"

"Um sorry if you speak all at once I wouldn't get what you're saying"

Oh no! They began to start questioning about the sudden change. It could end up revealing my true identity as the shadow hero Phantom.

They started to ask questions related to my appearance. This needs to be stoped before questions regarding my identity getting related to phantom arises.

My classmates were so focused on me that they didn't see the teacher already walking in the classroom.

"Okay class, return to your seats"

Luckily the teacher "Kyoshi Hageshi" came in putting a stop to the back to back questions by telling them to go back to their seats. However, he also wondered what the students were making a fuss about so when the crowd cleared returning to their sears and I'm now visible, he asked a question.

"Who's that?"

A transfer student? I didn't know the transfer student will come in today.

A student/classmate raised his hand.

"Sir, that's Saito"

"Saito What!?... That Saito...? ...Well, whatever, we'll now begin the class. Open your textbook to page 69"

The teacher showed signs of surprise and interest. However, he putted it aside to keep it professional. As expected for a teacher.

And so, class proceeded as it should have, I paid attention to the lesson as a normal student would do. I was too focus on the lesson so I didn't notice that there are some classmates glancing in my way who're still have some interest about me.