Afterword

Hey, hey, Aiyuun here.

Woah, we actually manage to finish the first volume of “I’m Just A Chuunibyou: Why Are Maidens Falling For me?”. Cringe title, right?

What the-. Didn’t expect there to be this many people to make it this far. Σ(°ロ°)

Not sure if that means you have good taste or not, either way, I would like to express my gratitude.

I apologize for my constant procrastination, who knew it would take more than a year to complete one volume done. Teehee…

Joking aside, it was all thanks to you readers, I realized that there are actual people still waiting for an update. Surprisingly…

There are a lot of obvious things I wish could have been done better, writing for example. There’s just no way you can make me read this crap again. Too limited vocabulary, poor grammar, etc., I’m even more surprised by the fact you guys were able to manage to bear with it for this long.

Because of the restrictions I put on myself, playing it safe for the characters in the earlier stages because I don't want to make it too cliché, but then I realized I was writing a Chuunibyou MC and a Harem at that damn it.

So, in Vol.2 expect the vibe to be slightly different than the first. I was also thinking of rebooting Vol.1 first, but who knows how motivated I’ll be until then.

Wait, technically, this book in itself was originally a draft. Notice how the chapters are short? It was short on purpose for easier future edits that I never got to do. Tee hee…

I'll try to be as active as I can from now on.

Once again, congratulations for making it this far. Hope to be seeing you all again in future projects.