Announcement: Vol.2 & Reboot.

Greetings readers, Aiyuun here.

After much consideration, we will proceed with the reboot. However, do not expect the reboot for Volume 1 to be happening anytime soon. Or even if it does, it doesn’t affect much the events laid out for Volume 2 so it can wait.

The priority list right now goes like this: Vol.2 > Vol.1(Reboot) > Prequel > spinoffs/other ideas.

The original (this book) is now too difficult to fix, which is the reason for the reboot. The writing style has changed, there are several errors and retcons, and for some unknown reason, chapters 65 to 72 are in the wrong order, and I'm unable to correct it.

Also, I might decide to post this story to other sites later on, it’s better to have more opinions so it would be nice if you guys have any recommendations for sites like Wattpad.

For the prequel, let’s put it on hold for now. You might like the heroine there too much, there’s a reason she got nerfed so much because she’s too op if she were to go up against the other harem members in the main story.

If you wish, we could just abandon the main story and focus on the prequel. That’s how OP the heroine there to have her independent route.

The spinoffs? Currently, Ayaka's side story is the sole feasible spinoff. It's really just teasing Master Takagi-san, but I'm not confident in my ability to come up with so many clever ruses. The rest of the spinoff can’t really be shown currently because it would spoil the big reveal that would happen in around volume 5-6 if we ever got that far deep into the series.

By the way, Vol.1-3 already had a solid continuity in the back of my mind. The only thing needed right now is the ability to write and lots of motivation.

Here are Ai generated volume covers for the first three volumes.

Volume 1

Volume 2

Volume 2

Volume 3

Volume 3

Know any other sites to read and publish novels like Wattpad?

More audience means more feedback.

I’m still in the middle of refining my writing style, expanding my vocabulary on certain descriptions of actions that I just can’t put into words, making the storytelling lack visualization most of the time. 

Also, I was hoping to find a similar story to mine, this one (“I’m Just A Chuunibyou: Why Are Maidens Falling For Me?”) to gather some ideas.

Not “Eminence in the Shadows”, where do you think I got the chuunibyou aspect from?

Anyways, see you guys next time in Volume 2. Let the chaos begin.