CHAPTER 40: Its just a "Kabedon", from a delinquent?

After a brief introduction and a little Q and A about Mocha-san was over, It is now time to decide where will she be seated to.

"Mocha-san. Go ahead and take a seat. You can pick any empty desk in the back"

"O-Okay. Thank you"

All the seats in the back are vacant excluding the one I'm currently sitting on.

Mocha-san walked to the back to decide which one she would pick.

She quietly sat down next to me blushing. The chair she chose was the one next to mine.

I even got to sit beside him. How lucky.

"Okay class. I'll be leaving now. Wait for your next teacher"

After teacher Kazuki left, I wanted to say something to Mocha-san.

"Mocha-san, right? Can you come with me outside for a minute?"

"S-Sure" [Happy he talked to her]

What could be the thing he wants to talk about? Is he going to confess and say it was love on first sight?!

When we stepped outside.

"You"

I said with an intimidating deep voice.
[Chuunibyou self acting up]

"Ye-yes?!"

I pushed her against the wall trying to scare her. She got startled by it.

"Don't ever talk about what happened this morning"

I learned this technique when watching Gaias, the shadow hero putting intimidation to his enemies by pushing them against the wall. This is a "warning", an attempt to shut the other party up.

I, isn't this a Ka-kabedon?!! (wall slam).

Mocha-san's face turned red by being pushed against the wall.

I can't believe a handsome guy suddenly pushing me against the wall this early on after transferring. This is so shoujo manga like!

I was then confused by her weak reaction.

She wasn't intimidated? In fact, it almost looked like she's enjoying it...!

Before I decided to turn myself to the perfect side character. Just by looking people are already backing away.

Have I gotten weaker...?

Have I gotten weaker or it was just the Phantom attire not being present.

[Mocha's Point of view: A handsome guy just performed a Kabedon on me]

I could not help but looked worried that intimidation didn't work and my secret identity could end up being exposed.

Somehow, he looks worried. I wonder why...?
[Worried for his said secret identity to be exposed]

Mocha took notice that I looked troubled and think back to the reason why hypothesized.

He said something along the lines to not talk about this morning... Is he referring to our fated encounter? No wait, that couldn't be it since he doesn't looked angry at that moment. [It was the hood]

Ah! Is he talking about coming out of someone's fence? Trespassing?! [No, the hood]

Wait, did I ended up associated myself with a delinquent? [Maybe]

Now that I think about it. A normal person don't usually perform a "kabedon" out of nowhere.

Don't tell me, I'm already getting picked on by a delinquent on my first day...?!

Mocha-san panicked.

Wait, he could still be a nice person. Delinquent male leads are also popular in shoujo mangas.

Her panic calmed down all of sudden and made her own assumptions.

Yeah, let's stay positive Mocha Tsukiyo. This could be like the female lead changing the heart of the trouble making delinquent progression.

She quietly nodded while processing her thoughts. I just stared at her feeling lost on what she could be thinking.

She keep changing her expression every second so I couldn't tell.

Seeing that the wall slam didn't have any significant effect so I briefly backed away.

"Um, so what's your response? Please don't tell anyone and keep what happened this morning a secret"

Realizing that intimidation doesn't work. I then tried to resort to begging out of desperation.

"S, sure"

Now he's being polite! I don't get it...

"Also, can you give me the hood your holding. I lied earlier, it was mine"

It will be assuring if she no longer posses the evidence.

I asked for the hood looking slightly embarrassed*

A shadow hero saying please. How embarrassing. But hiding my identity takes priority.

"Sure"

Was he just embarrassed to claiming the hood earlier so he denied it? That's... kind off cute!

She said while looking at my embarrassed face.

I see... But, I still need to stay on guard just to make sure.

"Okay then. That's settles everything. Let's head back"

I invited her to come back inside the class cause the teacher will be arriving soon.

"O, okay"

After finishing our confrontation. We went back inside agreeing to pretending like nothing has happened.