Chapter 28: I'm Just on my way to my secret base

Classes ended for the morning and its now lunch time.

I stepped outside the classroom bringing along my lunchbox and a bag of cookie to eat in peace away from peoples eyes.

They just keep on approaching and kept asking questions as if an interrogation was occurring on my desk. Even student on the other class are starting to get curious from the commotion.

Well, guess this also says after removing my phantom attire I'm no longer being feared so that's a good thing as part of being a real shadow hero plan.

When I saw a chance, I slipped away from the interrogation to avoid question anything relating about Phantom.

After escaping from the classroom. I'm now heading to my secret base [A.K.A the rooftop].

I started regularly eating there from the moment I found out that the rooftop's doorknob lock doesn't work so its always open 24/7.

That time, I just happens to be looking where to set my secret base and just so happens to come across that place.

It was about during the second week after school started.

Ever since then, it has become my secret base away from my enemies(disruption) to eat my lunch in peace.

Even though I'm used to people staring it's still embarrassing for someone watching me eat. Aside from that, I could say that I played the role of a perfect side character quite skillfully.

Ku ha ha ha, I got them all fooled... They totally bought that I'm just a regular person. As expected of myself.

I praised my self of the wonderful performance I gave as giving the façade of being one of the normal student character in class.

Initially, I wanted to eat in the classroom to make it even more perfect as blending in with the class. However, my classmates just keep on asking too many questions. I don't want them asking anything about Phantom so some sacrifices have to be made. Because, again, Phantom, as of now is a secret from the masses.

It was for me to play the role of a true shadow hero.

As I was lost in thought thinking how good my acting was, keeping on the appearance of a normal student. I climb up the stairs leading to the rooftop.

But... there's something... or should I say someone I didn't expect to be meeting...