CHAPTER 66: Just a topic.

A/n: I dont know why but Mocha's parts are getting longer and longer. This isn't that relevant to the plot but its just nice having this be there. Anyway, take this as how Mocha and Hitomi's friendship deepens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now lunch time.

Usually around this time, I chill in the rooftop eating my lunch in a quieter space, to plan out more about my daily strategies.

However, since I am performing more determined than ever before the "perfect side character" persona. I decided to have lunch inside the classroom this time around.

Looking back, I also attempted eating in the classroom the first time I returned to school. But there was just too much questioning happening from my classmates that I cant eat my meal in peace.

It was also the first time I tried to officially perform my "perfect side character" act while inside school, so I didn't want to risk it and break out of my "perfect side character" act due to pressure.

It was also the same reason as yesterday, when performing the generic student character act.

That time it was due to my lack of experience in being a [generic student] so I regroup my thoughts in my secret base (A.K.A the roof top). The same time I found out I got lock out from entering the rooftop due to the door being fixed.

Although I didnt necessarily eat in the classroom for this past two days, but this time, I'm fully prepared to face them from having gain experience as I talk more and more with my classmates, which makes me confident enough to not to break character.

Also, this time I was more determined to blend in the crowds so eating in the classroom is a must need, as being one with the class.

When the bell rang and the teacher had already left the classroom. I took out my lunchbox prepared to be the perfect non suspicious bystander who's eating his lunch in the corner of the classroom.

Mocha-san also decided to eat lunch inside the classroom as she was determined to get along with everyone.

Okay, Mocha. This time you'!l eat inside this classroom. Theres no more running away even when someone talks to you.

Mocha-san was preparing herself and strengthens her convictions to eat in the classroom and to face anyone who tries talking to her, not run away any more unlike yesterday.

Right now, as our chairs are seated next to each other. We laid down our lunch to our desk sitting side to side to each another.

Looking around, as we sat there about to eat our lunches. Mocha-san notices that, as everyone eats inside the classroom, our classmates form a multiple somewhat circular shaped seating arrangements.

It also symbolizing them eating together as a group. Symbolizing each circle is a group with closeness that separates from normal classmates and friends to their main group.

Sigh. I also wish to eat in a circle one day in the future But for now, I guess this will have to do.

Mocha-san saw that and felt kind of jealous as she also longs for eating together as a group.

However, she was also aware that she's not yet close enough to being one inside a circle. As she believes she's still a stranger of the class.

Luckily, he also decided to eat in the classroom today.

If he didn't, I'd really feel out of place to be the only one eating alone... Just like previously in my old school.

Thinking about how out of place someone eating alone looks. She got reminded how awkward she felt during lunch time in her previous school.