CHAPTER 70: A Shadow Hero's Tragedy

Walking through the halls. Apart from me and Mocha-san whose been following me from behind since the beginning.

It has now become evident that there are plenty of other students who were also strolling around the campus during class hours.

Because of the teacher being likely gone for a long while, informing us beforehand that they'll probably have the meeting until school ends. They(the students) figured it would be fine to just walk around as for no one was watching.

Basically, most of the students thinks its alright as long as no one get caught up in any big trouble to get the teachers's attention.

By this time, it has now become clear that students are scattered around campus from the lack of supervision.

Some are just leisurely looking around, some whose plans are to go to the cafeteria to chill, and some just wanted to get a breather outside the classroom.

A/n: Keep in mind that Student Council President Shiori senpai is gone from the time being because of her light injury. Also, the reason for the other student council/disciplinary members werent present, it would be addressed on a later date as the reason why. So this isn't a plot hole yet.

Stare~

Some time had passed and Mocha-san still persistently stalks me from behind, as she watches over me from a distance.

Alright, so far [Presence Concealment] hasn't been detected yet.

Ever since I activated my [Presence Concealment], right after heading out of the classroom.

So far I'm not getting as much attention from other people in contrast as to when I was wearing the "perfect side character" appearance where I noticed people still kept secretly glancing at me for some reason.

[Presence Concealment] is a skill which lowers one's presence.

By using this skill, you can lower the attention you get from other people even for those people you've already known.

I invented this skill because, in the past where I try to hone how I can become a perfect shadow. I was so impressed by those people who can weaken their presence passively.

They can just walk by in front of you without even being taken notice off. As if they were just a glimpse of a shadow.

By observing them closely, I study their habits, posture, and the way they walk to imitate how they can weaken their own existence.

[The boy compliments(dissing) those people who possess such weak presence within a crowd.]

And so, using [Presence Concealment] thus far. No one has batted an eye or even taken any form of interest towards me.

Kukuku. As expected [Presence Concealment] is working perfectly .

Now, the matter at hand.

After confirming that skill [Presence Concealment] was actively working. I switched my attention to Mocha-san who was secretly stalking me since the very beginning.

Shes still following. That's good. Let commence Operation: [Showcasing the Shadow Hero's Tragedy] to begin.

After confirming that [Presence Detection] was active, its now time to move on to the next phase of being a shadow hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking through the hallway, I witnessed a guy who threw his trash in the bin. However, he ultimately misses making his garbage fall to the ground.