CHAPTER 67: Adoption (Bonus/filler)

A/n: Again, another filler continuing on Mocha's and Hitomi's friendship. And no, don't expect much of her character as she is most likely not part of the harem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's on Class Rep Hitomi-san's mind before coming to our spot.

Class Rep Hitomi-san is quite a popular figure in class.

Shes pretty, sociable, has good grades, and has a good figure. Although shes kind of clumsy most of the time and a little air headed when it comes outside of studying.

Still, most people find her character pleasingly appealing from how sociable she was and can get along with just about anyone in class.

With just by being herself, people found themselves drawn to her and get dependent on. Shes what you may call an Extrovert.

Ex·tro·vert - an outgoing, overtly expressive person. (Google)

When lunch time arrived, Hitomi took out her lunchbox but somethings was missing, a drink.

So she went out of the classroom, walked down stairs to go buy a drink in the canteen to go along with her meal, then went back shortly.

When she returned, the door that she used was the back door for it was closer.

Because of Class Rep Hitomi-san using the back door, she views Mocha-san and I are eating in the corner in silence right away upon entering.

They seems to be getting along just fine. I guess theres no need for me to help them on getting along with everyone.

Just then, Class Rep Hitomi remembered their talk in the locker room. "S, so please be Saito's friend. A-and mine too!"

She suddenly remembered how I got neglected by the class so she doesnt want to make the same mistake again from remembering Mocha-san's request.

Hitomi-san grabbed her lunch and decided to be seated together in our corner.

"Mocha-san, is the seat next to yours vacant?"

"Y-Yeah"

Now that I think about it, we(Saito and I) are the only person who seats in the back row. I wonder why?

Mocha-san doesnt know my past behavior so she was still wasnt aware why no one wanted to be seated in the back before.

"Do you mind if I seat next to you guys?"

"N, no. G-go ahead"

"Great"

With Mocha-sans permission, Class Rep Hitomi sat down on the desk next to Mocha-san's, opened her lunchbox and proceeded to start eating.

As we consume our meals, Mocha-san was thinking of what to do at the moment to break the ice between us.

She tried to start a conversation and the words that came out was.

"W-what nice weather were having"

It came out so stiff and really out of place, which Mocha-san knows it herself.

Is this her way on trying to make a conversation?

Class Rep Hitomi wondered at how awkward Mocha-san's delivery was.

Hitomi-san opened her mouth and replied.

"Me too. I do think the weather seems really nice today."

She replied!

With just that, Mocha-san felt happy even from a simple reply as that. She had felt that she had gotten another step closer on her goal on getting along with everyone in the class.

She seems happy.

Although it was just a slight change in expression, Class Rep Hitomi felt Mocha-san was somehow happy so she was glad she goes along.

[Eventually. The more Hitomi get to know Mocha-san, the more interested she is on seeing much of her expressions.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: If you dont know whats currently happening here, whats happening in this scenario is the start of the extrovert adopting the introvert.

What made Hitomi interested in Mocha was the "I dont know why but shes so stiff but yet so expressive and felt the need to protect her."