The Serpentine Wonder: Conda

Always wanted to do an OC for the Amazing Digital Circus ever since the release of the pilot, so I finally got around to doing one ever since the full first season got announced. A little bit of inspiration from Sir Pentious(his design that is)and the sandworms from Beetlejuice caused me to cook up Conda, my TADC OC! Since the series is based on the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's, I thought it would be well suited to inspire him on one of my favorite 80's movies, that being Beetlejuice.

One of the main circus members, Conda was said to be the third most recent to show up behind Zooble and Pomni. When he first arrived, he got along with all of the members very well despite being at first freaked out over the new digital landscape he just spawned in. Despite having some hate for Jax's pranks, usually he can't stay mad at his rabbit friend for this case.

For his age, Conda is a more mature circus member despite still enjoying the "adventures" assigned to them or just hanging with the others in general. He gets along with Zooble fairly well since he has a bit of a fashion taste, often liking to change his clothes every once in awhile to change his looks; he even is more close to Ragatha since he is known for being somewhat of a sensitive type too.

The snakes on his back have a mind of their own, meaning they can talk and also move down to his arms and convert them into chompers(often does this to prank or scare Jax).Sometimes, his appearance can scare others. When Pomni arrived in the pilot, she was freaked out by his look at first before getting along with him in the end.

 When Pomni arrived in the pilot, she was freaked out by his look at first before getting along with him in the end

Main look

Name: Conda

Gender: Male

Age: 32

Species: cartoonish snake like being

Likes: Some of the adventures, it depends, fashion and changing his clothes, scaring and prancing Jax with his snakes, his snakes receiving head and chin scratches, lounging around with the other circus members, and meeting new members.

Dislikes: Jax's pranks(sometimes), annoying or repeated adventures, his appearance scaring others, can't choose the right clothes to wear, when Zooble gets jumbled and taken apart, the stories of the other abstracted circus members(especially after seeing the abstracted Kaufmo), and even the fear of abstracting.

Relatives: Unknown