Chapter 61

(This chapter will have smut, so you have been warned...)

Remington didn't come home until past 10:00 that evening when he found me in our bed still crying over what had happened today. When he sat close to me on the edge of the bed, he laid a gentle hand on my arm and asked, "Ma chérie, you look like you've been crying for hours? What happened?" I looked up to see Rem looking so concerned for my well-being that my heart yearned for him, and after getting myself together, I explained to him what had happened with Finn since the incident with my parents. At first, he was furious to realize it was Finn who exposed us to my parents, "That dumb motherfucker...I knew I never liked that piece of shit but I didn't want to hurt your feelings at first." I shook my head as I told him, "He's worse than that. I never should have trusted him with something so personal. No wonder my parents liked him better, he'd do anything to please them even if it meant he'd have no self-respect." I sat up then and Remington placed his arm around me as he kissed my temple, I said to him, "I'll never forgive him for what he did. But why do I feel like I'm the one who hurt him?"

Rem held my hand in his and told me, "You're just hurting right now and your head will try to say it was your fault, but you did nothing wrong. He's the dumbass who couldn't take a rejection and now he won't ever be able to talk to you again." Remington then placed his hand on my cheek and lifted my head up to look into my eyes as he continued, "Listen, ma chérie, you probably believe you're a horrible person because people only point out the bad instead of the good. But the truth is, I like both the bad and good in you. It reminds me that I'm not the only one who has flaws and imperfections, and I'm still a good person despite them. You're gonna hear for all of your life what people expect of you, but you're doing the right thing by defying their expectations. I love that you don't give a shit about what others think about you and nothing makes me happier than seeing you working hard towards your goals and following your heart. I'll always love you for everything that you are and aren't."

I smiled before I leaned in to kiss him, and he was more than delighted to kiss me back. However, this kiss felt...different. My heart was happy with this kiss, but my body...wanted more. His grip on me was tightening as our kiss grew more passionate and lust-filled. He pulled away to look at me as we caught our breath, then he gave me a knowing smirk before returning to my lips and pushing me down on the bed until I was flat on my back. He removed his jacket and shoes first before he climbed into bed and then was hovering over me. God, just the sight of him looking down at me like he had been craving me made me both nervous and excited, and it sent my heart racing. I pulled him into another passionate kiss, and then all of a sudden I told him, "Wait, Rem", he stopped to look at me, "I, uh, I've never done this before, so I don't know what to do."

He chuckled politely, and said to me while petting my hair, "Don't worry, ma chérie. We'll take it nice and slow so it won't end fast and you don't feel rushed. Do you trust me?" I smiled and nodded to answer his question, and he returned my smile before kissing my lips again. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the ground, his gorgeous, tattoo-embedded skin exposed to me and making me flustered. I kissed him again and flipped us around, this time I was on top of him and then straddled on his torso to slowly and embarrassingly strip my shirt from my body and reveal my lingerie, which I totally forgot about, but felt satisfied to know the wait was worth it. "Fuck me, you're so perfect", he whispered as he ran his hands up and down my sides, tickling me a little, and then I fell back to his lips before he flipped us back around with him on top again.

I felt his hands under my back fumbling with my bra and trying to remove it. It made me laugh a little and so I unhooked it for him and removed myself of it. He stared at my breasts as if they were golden prizes and sighed before returning to my lips. "You're so beautiful, Carina", he mumbled in our kisses, "I want to worship you and love you in a way I didn't before. Make you feel like the most desired woman that ever lived." Just the way he said it was enough to cause me to sigh in pleasure, and he smirked in reaction to me. He then moved his lips down my chest and onto my stomach, the sensation overwhelming me that I gripped on my sheets to keep from falling apart. He kissed over my navel and when he got to my skirt, he looked up at me with a questioning look. I nodded to tell him it was okay, and he proceeded to unzip my skirt and remove my matching underwear as well. I felt a hand across my belly spread all the way up to my neck and then hold the side of my face as he kissed me again. He unzipped his pants and then his own drawers, and pulled our sheets over to cover the lower half of his body and mine.

It was in that moment, I stopped breathing and I looked up at him, studying every inch of his face as if were the last time I would see it. "Carina, you're shaking", Rem whispered while hold my hand on his cheek, "If you're scared and not sure about this, we don't have to." What? I didn't want to seem nervous, but I wanted to be able to do this and show him that there's no one I love more than him, and that I wouldn't anyone else to share this moment with me. I took a deep breath and played with the small hairs on the sides of his face as I told him, "No, it's okay, Rem. I just can't believe I'm doing this. You're the only one I've ever loved and the only one I've loved enough to take this big step with me, and I'm glad it's you." He smiled at me and held me close as he kissed me once more. "Ready?", he asked, positioning himself and resting his forehead on mine, the feeling helped relax me as I answered with much anticipation and excitement, "Yes."

Slowly, he pushed himself inside of me, I winced softly as I attempted to adjust to his size and Remington looked at me in concern, "Am I hurting you?" I shook my head and steadied my breathing as I told him, "No, it's okay. Just start out slow and gentle, please." He followed my request as he began at a slow and steady pace and I was beginning to experience a new sensation within me. Every movement left me feeling weaker and I felt my body burning up. "Rem-Rem...Ah", I could hear myself saying all of a sudden, "Pl-Please don't s-stop...Oh, God..." He smiled down at me as he took it as a request to go a little faster, which he did, and that's when I began to let out my repressed moans more. I covered my mouth to muffle the embarrassing sounds, but then Remington took hand away and looked into my eyes intently while still going in and out of me, "Don't do that. I need to hear your voice, please. Please fill my ears with your angelic and beautiful voice singing to me..."

Just with those words, I easily followed his command and let our my moans as his pace and energy made me more succumbed to his touch to the point where he was the only thing on my mind and nothing else. He looked at me completely under his spell and leaned down to press his lips onto mine, I kissed back while moaning into his mouth. When he pulled away, he said to me in a soft and quiet tone, "You're the only one who could bring me to my knees and crumble at your feet and I'd thank you for it. You have more power over me than you could ever believe, ma chérie." I don't know why, but those words alone aroused me even more as I arched my back for him and I struggled to say clearly, "I...only wanted...Ah...you...for me...Oh, God" He grinned at my words and began to kiss my neck and all across my skin, which only led me closer to my peak as I wrapped my legs around his torso and grazed my fingernails down his back. My moans grew louder as I finally reached my peak and I released while he was still inside of me, which made him reach his peak after me. He moaned as he pulled out of me and collapsed beside me, both of us flushed and fueled with euphoria.

I can't remember ever feeling this weak in my life. But I liked it, the pleasure that was filling up all my senses like a drug I found myself hooked on. It felt like a challenge trying to catch my breath when I kept losing it as he made love to me in a way I could have never expected, but was still more satisfied than ever. I turned to Remington lying on his back to find he was staring at me and also trying to catch his breath. That satisfied smile made me feel flustered already, and he asked me out of breath and disheveled, "How-How was...that...for you?" I shook my head, trying to find the right words to pinpoint my feelings, "Oh, Rem. It...It was...so..." I was unable to find the words, so I turned and pulled him closer to me to kiss his lips and moan in satisfaction as he hovered over me a little but still stay on his side. With his arms under my back and my arms gripping on his shoulders, he pulled away and bit his lip looking at me, "You are more than an angel, my love. You're a goddess." I giggled a little and then wrapped my arms around his shoulders to kiss him again.

We made out for a little while, then he laid back down on his back and pulled me close to his body, allowing me to rest on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, cuddling me as I laid a hand on his sternum and planted the smallest of kisses on his family crest tattoo. "I love you so much, Remington", I whispered to him, embellishing in our close embrace entangled together on my bed, and he responded with, "I love you too, Carina." I felt him press his lips in my hair, and I smiled brightly as I looked up at him and he leaned down a little to kiss my lips briefly but sweetly. When he pulled away, he asked me with an arched brow and suggestive tone, "So...is there a chance we might do this again sometime?" We both laughed and I put a finger on his chest and ran it down as I teased him, "We'll see..." He chuckled once more and then I went back to resting my head on his chest and falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat in my ear.