Chapter 77

(Some suggestive material in this chapter. You've been warned.)

When I woke up the next morning, I felt contentful to be sleeping close to Remington after such a blissful night together. The only repercussion from last night, however, was how sore I was feeling around my waist and legs. It was a little hard to move so I slowly and carefully turned myself around to reach into my luggage on the floor next to the bed. After opening it and finding what I was looking for, I felt Remington's arms wrap around my body and pull me back closer to him. Hiding my gift under my pillow, I winced a bit in pain from how sore my body still was, "Ow, Rem...my body hurts a little..." He mumbled while still a bit sleepy, "Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I went a little too far last night." I giggled and blushed as I turned back slowly to face him and say, "It's okay. It's not like I'm complaining." He lightly chuckled in his sleep and opened his eyes a little to look into mine and say, "You sure didn't sound like you were complaining when you begged me to continue." I gasped at his statement and denied his words, "I did not beg!" Remington then towered over me and asked with an arched brow, "Then why is your body so sore? I wouldn't have left you this way unless you wanted me to."

The look in his eyes made me blush furiously as I turned away in refusal to how he was right. In the corner of my eye, I could see Rem smirking deviously as he leaned down to plant soft kisses under my ear where I began to let out soft moans at how nice it felt. Remington had a hand under my back to keep me close, but soon I felt his hand slide down over my waist to where my moans grew a little louder. Even though I was still in a little pain, I didn't want him to stop as he moved his lips onto mine and his hand working my sensitive spot was almost too much to bear. "R-Rem...", I couldn't focus on anything else, "Oh, God...Why must you torture me like this?" He stopped for a moment to answer while looking into my eyes, "Because I enjoy seeing you so weak under me and knowing only I can make you feel this way makes me want to do this to you every day." That caused a whimper to leave my lips as my back started to arch as Remington continued to make me feel so good yet never pushing his limit with me. God, I hate how he can make me end up this way and he doesn't even have to try.

When I reached my peak and released, I let out a loud moan I hoped to God no one else could hear as I became disheveled in Remington's arms as he kissed my lips and held me so close to him. What did I do to deserve someone like him? I never thought I met a guy who'd be so unbelievably incredible in bed and yet, still treat me like the queen of world with the way he treats me so well. When I finally caught my breath, I told Remington, "I never want someone who isn't you to love me the way you do." His eyes widened when I told him that, and his beautiful grin was enough to warm my heart as he continued to kiss me so affectionately. After almost an hour of us staying in bed like this and him taking care of me while I tried to recover from my body still in pain, I finally managed to get my gift out and give it to Remington. It was a sheet of paper, with lyrics of one of his first songs written on it, in a fancy and elegant frame I chose as a birthday present and a way to congratulate him for releasing his first record. He looked so happy as he looked at it and had the most adorable smile on his face, he turned to me as he stated, "You're honestly the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, my beautiful angel."

I fet my heart bursting with joy when he told me that and I repeated his words, "I'd say the same thing about you, my love." Then we just held each other and felt content to be so close and happy. A little bit later in the day, I managed to get a bit of strength back in my body but I had to be careful not to push it. I washed myself off after Rem did, and then we ordered some room service where he treated me to some brunch. I didn't realize how hungry I was as I scarfed everything down to the last drop. Somehow, all the food made me sleepy again, but I brushed it off as I wanted to see our friends. They were hanging out in the lobby when we met them there, and as soon as they saw us, they were cheering for me and Rem, but I didn't know why at first as I look confused. "I swear to God, Carina", Allegra began to declare, "It's like you're part of a new generation of women who won't stay silent and actually speak out to do what's right. I wish I knew more girls like you." The way she said that made me blush in embarrassment to how sweet they all were in regards to my actions from last night's events.

"I don't know if I would describe myself as that", I stated in a modest tone, "I just know from experience how harmful it is to do the opposite and not everyone should get away with what they say or do. I can't stay quiet because it's not ladylike to get involved in serious situations. I'd rather been seen as unladylike than see others get hurt when they don't deserve to be." They were all in such awe of my stance, I was almost caught off-guard when Sebastian patted my head and said, "The world better watch out for a legend in the making. You're an inspiration, Carina." The rest of them agreed with Seb's words about me, especially Remington as he hugged me close to him and whispered, "You sure are. My beautiful angel is going to save this world from destruction." I giggled at his words and lightly punched him, our friends and loved ones laughing with us before we spent one more day in L.A. together.