Twenty Nine ♡

🖤Press Play Pretty Please🖤

"Half A Man" by Dean Lewis

~

~

~

~

~

~

"I was wrong to think I'm right, when I told her it was over, oh my darling I had lied."

"Cause I'm a sinking ship that is burning so let go of my hand."

"I'm beyond help, don't give your heart to me."

~

~

~

~

~

~

Jimin grasped Chloe's hips and groaned, she was so tight he didn't think he'd be able to go much longer. It was probably only the alcohol that had kept him from cumming for this long. He arched over her back hands cupping her full breasts and drove into her velvety walls harder. If he was going to finish he'd at least force her over the edge with him.

She was whimpering, a mess for him, already shaking from her other orgasms. Chloe's perfectly round ass bounced off his hips with her head almost pressed to the bed. He could tell by how firmly she squeezed around his cock that she was just right there, maybe even waiting for him.

"I'm so close baby." He lifted one of his hands to slap across her ass, the red tinge beautiful on her warm caramel colored skin.

"Please." She moaned at the impact so he did it again even harder and he felt her tip over the edge of her third orgasm. The fluttering of her walls carried him with her and he clenched his teeth, eyes closing as he filled the condom.

He sat back against the bed and tugged her body into his lap, his mouth caressing the curve of her shoulder. He'd forgotten what fucking other women was like, he'd been so stupidly loyal to you for almost the last ten months. He instantly regretted calling it stupid and winced. Chloe turned in his lap and kissed him, enthusiastic and giggly floating the feeling away.

"You fuck like you dance." She sighed kissing along his jawline and he grabbed her hips.

"Stay and I can show you another dance." His English wasn't perfect but he knew enough to make his desires to a gorgeous woman like Chloe Bailey clear.

The truth was he didn't want her to leave, the moment she was out that door, guilt and horror at what he'd done was going to crash down on him. If she'd stayed, he could find distraction in her tempting curves, her intoxicating taste.

"I can't, I'm already late for a party I promised Halle I'd attend. This was fun though." She was sliding off his lap, his lips not able to convince her to spend the night.