Chapter 46: Relaxation

Bonnie led Judy up to the first floor where there was a bathroom with a hot tub ready for her to bathe in. Before Judy could get in, Bonnie brought some body towels and a dressing gown for her to wear after the bath.

"Please take all this and come downstairs to us. Probably as you might have already guessed everyone wants to know what happened." Said Bonnie looking at the cluster of children sitting in the living room. Both the older ones and the younger ones were sitting next to each other talking most likely about Judy wondering why she had returned so unannounced. Bonnie herself didn't have the heart to say that Judy was in hospital because of the incident, so she hoped that Judy herself would be able to tell what had happened.

"I'm not surprised, if they want to know, I'll tell them," replied Judy confidently.

"We'll be waiting...relax, take your time, it's important that you are relaxed...remember what the doctor said..."

"Yes I know mum. I'm supposed to get lots of rest and not strain myself" finished Judy's mother's sentence. She took a layer of towels and a white bunny dressing gown and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"Ugh...finally some privacy" Judy said quietly when she was finally alone. A moment of solitude would do her good, especially under relaxing circumstances. The flurry of voices in the hospital made her miss some of the peace and quiet she was now experiencing. And the places she was in were indeed relaxing. A room filled with warm brown walls and a black floor filled with a slightly yellowish light made the sight of a bathtub dripping with lavender scented white foam make Judy even more eager to bathe in it. She hung the towels her mother had given her and a white dressing gown on the rack above the tub and then proceeded to remove her incriminating clothes.

She took off her uniform, which she had been in for several days. She started with the belt of her trousers which she removed revealing her strong silver legs. She threw the uniform item into the washing machine then removed the top part of her garment by undoing the zipper. She put the removed clothes into the washing machine which she also did with her underwear. After undressing, she touched the warm foam with her toes. Contact with it caused a shiver of pleasure to run through her body, this effect was compounded by her first contact with the sheet of warm water that lay beneath the foam. After wetting her left foot, Judy stepped into the tub in a state of relaxation and incredible serenity. This state increased with each moment she soaked her body with the warm water and the soft to the touch foam that covered her body as she lay down more in the tub. It was an incredibly pleasant feeling that gave her compensation for the last few days that had not been very pleasant for her. Thoughts of Caroline and Nick had been killing her without giving her a moment's respite, now lying in the tub she wasn't thinking about those things. The only thing that mattered was the relaxation that was provided for her.

Being in such surroundings, it was difficult to have bad thoughts that could throw her off her emotional balance. She felt so good that she did not move for a while, closed her eyes and wandered in her thoughts moving away from everything familiar. You could say that she was out of touch for a few moments, she felt like she was in a completely different place. But she was brought out of her trance by Bonnie, who knocked on the bathroom door with a little concern, asking if everything was alright. Judy immediately came back down to earth and calmly answered her reassuringly. Judy had always considered her parents to be too timid, they were afraid of far too many things and as a result they missed out on a lot of great adventures. With going to be a police officer, Judy also had to negotiate a bit with them to make her dreams come true, but as you can see in hindsight, it was worth it.

After half an hour of blissful relaxation, Judy had to finish her refreshing bath. She felt much better after it - she did not feel tired or overtired, she was back to her original strength and energy. She got up slowly from the bath with a slight sadness, thinking that her time of relaxation was over. After getting out of it, she took towels with which she wiped her silver and white fur soaked with water, then she put the last dry towel over her ears wrapping them with a towel and finally she put a white elegant dressing gown over her wiped and dry body. It was a little too big for Judy's size but after tying the drawstring and squeezing it slightly it was perfect. Judy drained the bath and then opened the bathroom door to join in with dinner, the scent from the dining room managing to assault her nostrils.