Back home - finally?

We went back to the hotel room and sat on the balcony, where we enjoyed the sunset, as the rain stopped and the sun came out for a few hours. "Next week is the Monaco Grand prix. Do you want to watch it with me in the box or...?" Daniel asked. "Yeah sure, I mean it's Charles' home GP, and I live like one kilometre away from it, why wouldn't I watch it?" I replied laughing. "I didn't ask if you want to watch it, I asked if you want to watch it with me." He replied. "Sure, I love spending time with you." I said and smiled at him.

After we got hungry, we decided to go to a nice restaurant to enjoy the last evening together in England. So we got changed and drove to the restaurant. But when we left the car, we saw that there were many paparazzi standing in front of the restaurant. "Oh no." I said and immediately felt uncomfortable. "How the hell did they know we were here?!" Daniel said angry and gave me his sunglasses so i'm not blinded by the flash of the cameras. He grabbed my hand and walked quickly through the crowd .He told me to stay inside and went back outside again. He gave the fans some autographs and did some photos with them, then he asked them to leave and came back to me.

"Thanks Dan, you just know me to well" I said with a smile. I felt so much better thanks to him. "Darling its natural to help you. I know that you hate many people at once." He replied. We went to a table and sat down there. "What would you both like to eat?" The waitress asked friendly, after she came to our table. She seemed to be a bit nervous, and also Daniel was acting a bit strange. "A steak with some vegetables for me." I said and she noted it. "Same for me please" Daniel added.

After the waitress left, I looked at Daniel with a serious gaze. "Why are you acting so strange Daniel?" I asked straight away. He seemed to think about a good answer, but I stopped him. "No bad excuses, I want to hear the truth." I said and laughed a little bit. He seemed a bit overwhelmed but then finally replied. "I... She... She is my ex. And our separation was not nice... At least not for me..." I felt very bad for him. "Oh, I am sorry to hear that... May I ask what happened? I need to know if I need to kill her or not" I replied and we both laughed. "Well, we were actually engaged... And then she cheated on me several times with the same guy... The guy who always has what I want.... I found out that she just used me for my money and fame. But you don't need to kill her, it's okay." Daniel said and smiled a bit.

Finally, our food arrived. But this time, it was a waiter. He gave us our food and seemed much nicer than the girl before. After he left, I laughed out loud. "She is scared to come back, that's great." I said and nearly couldn't breathe of laughing. "That's great, you are right." Daniel said and laughed too. We started eating and held a lot of eye contact. I just love spending time with him, but what was he for me? I still didn't know.

After we were finished with dinner and went for a little walk, we went back to the hotel. I immediately laid on the bed. "Are you this tired?" Daniel asked and laughed. "Yes. Today was a very exciting day. And we need to stand up very early tomorrow, so I guess we should really sleep now." I said and stood up to brush my teeth. But after I came back from the bathroom, Daniel was standing there shirtless, only in some boxers. I was shocked once again, how attractive he was. "Not bad" I said and laughed to make the situation less awkward. I laid into the bed and he put on his shirt.

The next morning, I felt a warm hand in my face. It was Daniel who tried to wake me up. "Good morning beautiful, we need to stand up and go back home." He said and continued stroking my cheek. I turned around and looked at him. He was already dressed and smiled at me really sweetly. "It's so earlyyyyy!" I said and put the pillow over my eyes so it was less bright in the room. "But we go back to Monaco, then you can see Charles, your family... Oh and Lando of course... Come on, don't be such a sleepyhead." He said and took the pillow away."

Two hours later, we were sitting in the plane to Nizza. I was still really tired, but it was okay. Daniel and I chatted a lot and it was very funny with him. He told me a few very interesting things about himself and I learned much more about him.
After only two hours, we landed in Nizza. We went through the gates and came to the big hall, where many people were waiting for their loved ones. We walked through the hall and suddenly, I felt two hands on my shoulders. "Who is- LANDO!" I said when I turned around and saw my boyfriend. "Fuck I missed you so much" He said and kissed me. "I missed you too babe, so so much" I said and fell around his neck. And then I saw a girl. She came to me and said hi. "Who are you?" I asked a bit unfriendly. "I am Lisa, Daniel's girlfriend. Thanks for taking care of him" She said and smiled at me.

Believe me, the next part is going to be a huuuuuge drama :)