Defo

After the race weekend, a lot of business to do and much stress, Daniel had two weeks off. The business of Gary and me was going pretty well, we nailed the start. Daniel wanted to stay at mine for a few days and of course I liked the idea. He wasn't home as Gary was here for a little meeting.
After Gary left, I heard someone unlock the door of my apartment. I was sitting in the living room and was reading, so I didn't stand up because I knew that it was Daniel and he would come to me. I was right. Daniel came to the living room and sat next to me on the couch. He kissed my cheek and gave me a bunch of tulips. What a surprise!
"Aww, you're such a sweetie! Thank you darling!" I said, put my book away and kissed him. "I thought you would be happy about it. Aren't tulips your favourite flowers?" Daniel replied and looked a bit insecure. "They are and I love them! But Dan, you don't have to buy me flowers!" I replied and kissed him again. "I do. I am a good boyfriend, I buy flowers for you" He said with a smirk and stood up. He went to a cabinet which was standing next to the TV and took out a vase. He went to the kitchen, filled it up with water and put the flowers in it.

We spent the whole day together. We went for a walk at the harbour, watched a movie and cooked together. In the evening, we were chilling on the couch and watching some TV. Meanwhile I surfed in the internet and looked at some nice houses, as my wish to move in with Daniel still wasn't gone.
And then I saw the most perfect house I've ever seen. It had a pool, a huge garden and even a sauna. It was expensive, but it had a very fair price. I looked at Daniel, who was fully focussed on the Tv. I stared at him for a while until he noticed and smiled at me. "What?" He said smirking.

"I saw a house. And I want to move in with you." I said directly without beating around the bush. Daniel looked at me with a surprised face and paused the broadcast. "You saw a house and want to move in there with me? I am glad I am not the only one who was thinking about moving in together. I also saw a house but I didn't want to ask you yet... Can you show me the house?" He replied and looked pretty happy. "I'll send you some photos" I said and sent him some photos of the house. He looked at them for a few seconds and then kissed me with a bright smile.

"Huh, what's happening now?" I asked and laughed. I was very confused about Daniel's reaction. "Babe, we are just made for each other, that's another proof" Daniel said and I got even more confused. "I don't get it" I said and laughed. "I saw the same house and wanted to ask you about the same house. So I think I'll call the owner if we can go and visit the house." Daniel said and smiled. He stood up and called a guy whose telephone number was on the website where we saw the house.

Already the next day, Daniel and I went to visit the house. It was just as perfect as it looked on the photos. The pool, the balcony, all the rooms... It was a dream villa. As I little girl I always dreamed of having such a nice house, and now I was very close making this dream come true. After we've visited the house, we went to our favourite cafe to talk about what we want to do next.

"Do you want to buy it?" Daniel directly asked. "I love the house. But it's a bit expensive..." I said. The price of the villa was three million Euros, so it was a very expensive house. I wasn't poor. I had very rich parents and I had a good amount of money too, but I just invested a lot of money in the company of Gary and me. "I want a reply. Yes or no?" Daniel said. "Yes I do. But how do we pay it?" I replied. "Is it okay when I pay 2.6 Millions and you the rest? Or do you want me to pay more?" Daniel replied and looked a bit insecure. "No Daniel, you can't pay more than the half of the price. I think it would be fair when we both pay 50%." I replied with a serious face. "But you just invested so much money in your business... Sarah I want to pay these 86 percent of the price. I know you don't want that, but I do. I am a formula 1 driver. I have unbelievable much money, I could never spend all of it. I want to pay it. Babe, please." Daniel said and grabbed my hand.

I wasn't sure what I should say, so I said nothing. "Please. You deserve it. It sounds stupid, but I won't even notice that there are 3 Millions less on my bank account." Daniel said and looked at me with a begging face. "Daniel I really can't let you pay nearly the whole house. That's too much..." I replied and shook my head. "Sarah. Please." Daniel said. He seemed to really want to pay more than the half of the house. "Can I think about it until tomorrow?" I asked and my boyfriend nodded.

The next day, I woke up in Daniel's arm. I didn't really sleep the whole night because I was thinking about the house. "I thought about it" I said after a few good morning kisses. "Yeah? So what did you decide?" Daniel asked and looked excited. "If you really want to pay, you can. But I would defo pay more." I said and Daniel started smiling brightly. "So you want the house?" Daniel eventually asked. "Yes, defo." "I love how you use Aussie words"