Heart attack

Two days later, I was sitting in my apartment and thinking about what happened on Sunday. Of course, Mattia didn't want to be rude or something like that, but I was really upset about what he said. I loved my job at Ferrari. I had an amazing team, a dream job and a great salary. But somehow I knew, that it was time for something new. I studied journalism, not photography. So I decided to search for a job as a journalist in F1.

After I've Googled for a few minutes, I found a great job for Formula 1. They were searching for a "Journalist with experience in motorsport". It sounded great, so I decided to apply for this position. But first of all, I sent an e-mail to Mattia.

Dear Mattia

Yes, I am writing in english. I really don't want to beat about the bush. It's not easy for me, to write you this E-Mail, but I think it's necessary. I am sure you remember what you said on Sunday. Quote: "You either break up with him, focus on work or quit the job" (Or something like that). I was thinking about these words for the last two days, and decided, which option I prefer. "Break up with him". No, that was never an option. You are married. You know what it means to love someone. And I do love Daniel with all of my heart. So no, I definitely won't break up with him only because of my job. "Focus on work." I was sure I did. I gave everything to do my job as good as possible. The only situation I didn't, was when I went to congratulate Daniel. I know this was bad. But like I mentioned earlier; I love Daniel with all of my heart. I think that you understand why I went to congratulate him. So there is only one option left: Quit the job.
I don't know what I should say. I love my job. I love my team. And I love Ferrari. Already as a little girl, it was my dream to work for this team. And well... I did it. Little me would be so happy. But I am not. I was really happy working for you. But I am not anymore. It breaks my heart, but I have to say it. Official and without going back:
Mr. Binotto, I quit.
I think thats all I have to say. Thanks for the great time at Ferrari. Thanks for the opportunities you gave me. Thanks for everything. But every miracle has an end. And this end is here. I am always there if you and the team need me. I will always be a fan of the team. It will always have a big part of my heart. But I have to move on.

All the best,
Sarah M. Harrison

I felt a bad pain writing the E-Mail, but it also felt right in a way. So I sent it. Now, it was time to apply for the new job. I wrote a letter of application and sent it to the F1 job administration. After this big step, it was time for a break. I went to my brothers house and rang at the doorbell. "Hey Sarah! How lovely to see you!" Mia said when she opened the door of their house. "Hi Mia. Is Arthur here?" I asked. "No, sorry. He's at a trip with Marcus. You know Marcus right?" She replied. "Yes, his best friend of course. Actually, I just wanted to go for a walk with Rocky. May I?" I replied and smiled at her. "Oh yeah, sure. So I don't have to" She replied and laughed.

After a little chat, Mia gave me the leach and I went to take Rocky. He was overjoyed and full of energy. So we went for a nice long walk at the harbour. But suddenly, I felt an unbelievable pain in my chest. I went to a bench and tried to sit down, but in that moment, I felt really dizzy and fell on the ground. The only thing I was able to to, was calling Charles with my smartwatch. "Hey Sarah, what's up?" He picked up the phone. I could hardly speak but handled to reply in a few words. "I- Harbour- Dizzy- Help me-" I said and passed out right after. "Sarah?! Sarah! What happened?! Are you there?! SARAH!" Charles screamed in the phone.

He ran to his car and drove to the harbour, as this was one of 5 words I said. He ran from Yacht to Yacht and searched me. But he didn't find me. He was starting to panic, but he knew one more spot where I could be. He ran to a footbridge, where we were sitting very often when we were kids. He was right. I was laying right there. He kneeled next to me and checked, if my heart was still beating. Yes, it was. So he called an ambulance and staid with me, until it arrived.

When I woke up next, I didn't know what was going on. My father, Arthur and Charles were standing next to me. I was laying in a bed, but I didn't know where I was. "She's awake!" Arthur said as he saw that I woke up. "Who are you?" I asked and was confused. "You... Don't know...?" My dad asked and almost started crying. "No. Am I supposed to know? And where am I?" I asked and got confused even more. "They are your family, your dad and your brother Arthur... And I am your best friend Charles..." My best friend said and fought tears. "You had a heart attack and got a surgery... I think you don't remember anything because of the narcosis" Arthur said and stroked over my hair. "Charles, call Daniel. She needs him" My dad said and Charles went outside to call Daniel.