Date night

After another long kiss, I left Daniel's room to let him shower. I went to the Ferrari garage and went to my office.  "What did he want to talk about?" May, a friend and co worker of mine asked. I was still smiling very much, because I was so in love. "Did he kiss you?" She asked and I nodded. "No, really?! OH MY GOD SARAH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She screamed and fell around my neck. "Thank's May, you're the best" I said and hugged her back.

"So... Is he your boyfriend now?" May asked, after we sat down in the Ferrari-cafeteria to discuss the plans for the next two days. "Yes, he is. But can we talk about the projects for this weekend? We didn't even start with it. Daniel has time" I said and smiled, as I was thinking about my new boyfriend. May and I started writing the plan for the weekend, until Rob and Lisa, two of our photographers, joined us. As we were good friends, we've talked for a while and then all together finished the plan.

After a nice talk and a few coffees, I suddenly felt two hands coming from behind on my shoulders. Of course I immediately recognised these hands and turned around to see the person behind them. I laughed and kissed him. "Daniel! What a surprise!" I said and he laughed. I stood up and hugged him. He kissed my head and stroked my back. "Are you still working? Because I am pretty hungry and wanted to have dinner with you..." I smiled brightly. "No, I think we are done for today. Right guys?" I looked at my three friends questionable. "Yes we are, go and enjoy your date" Rob said and smiled at me. He was a really nice guy and always there for me, when I needed him. I only knew him for a few months, but our relationship was amazing.

Daniel grabbed my hand and we walked out of the building. "Where are we going babe?" I asked. "We'll visit my favourite restaurant. There I can eat food which is good for my diet plan and you can eat whatever you want. I love this restaurant" Daniel replied and walked into the hotel where we have been sleeping last night. We both went to our own rooms and got changed, then we met in the lobby. "Are you ready to go?" Daniel asked, after he arrived in the lobby a few minutes after me. "Sure." I said, stood up from the sofa I was sitting on and kissed him. "I love it how enthusiastic you are" Daniel said laughing and we went to his favourite restaurant in town.

After we've ordered the food, I saw, that there were a few fans of Daniel waiting in front of the restaurant. "Oh no... There are paparazzi outside..." I said and was feeling really uncomfortable. "No worries darling, I'll ask them to leave" Daniel replied and stood up. As we were sitting near the door, I heard what he was saying.

"Guys, if you want to take a photo of me, do it now. But please give me some space. I am a human too and have a private life. My girl feels really uncomfortable when you are following us all the time. And she's all I care about, so please leave the two of us alone and come to the track tomorrow or whatever. But don't do photos here and now." Daniel said in a calm, but clear voice and then came back inside. To my surprise, the fans really left without complaining and left us alone.

"I am the luckiest woman alive, do you know that?" I said and smiled at my boyfriend. "Really? That's very good to hear. Because when you are happy, I am happy too." Daniel replied and kissed my hand.
We enjoyed the evening together and had a nice dinner. After we've finished that, we went back to the hotel. Daniel brought me to my room and looked sad, when I took out the key to open the door. "Sleep well baby. I love you so much" He said and leaned in for a kiss. I grabbed his chin and looked deeply in his eyes. "Next time we'll get a room together." I said with an evil smirk and kissed him passionately. "I love you too Danny. Much more than you think I do" I said and went to my room, where Charles was already in bed, watching TV.

"Sarah Mary Harrison, what do you have to say?!" Charles said in a serious, a little mad voice. My smile immediately disappeared and I was kinda confused. "Why are you so serious?" I asked, took off my coat and sat down on the bed. "You didn't tell me about your new boyfriend. And everyone on Instagram knows it. I think I was the last guy to know it. I am honestly a bit disappointed..." He said and his mad voice disapproved. It was gone and turned into a sad, disappointed voice. "Oh my god Charles! I am so so sorry! But we are only a couple since a few hours, I didn't see you since then!" I said and gave him a tight hug.

"It's okay honey, I am sorry for overreacting" Charles said and stroked my back. "Good. I hate fighting with you" I replied. "And I am really happy for you. I know how much you love Daniel. You really deserve him."