Best boyfriend ever

After the unpleasant encounter with George and a very long hug with Daniel, I went back to work. I was standing in the pitlane with a good view on the dead straight. Daniel and Charles came in Q3 easily without any problems. As both cars, the McLaren and the Ferrari were running quite well, all of the four drivers got a good starting position. Charles qualified 2nd, Daniel P3, which was a big surprise, Carlos 5th and Lando 7th. All in all, I was really happy for my boys. The only thing I didn't like, was that George got the pole position for tomorrow.

But of course, I had no time to think about this too much, as I had to do my work professionally. I did the interviews with Charles and Carlos and then did some pictures of the pit crew, the cars and, of course, the drivers. After I was done with these things, I went to my office and edited some of the photos to upload them on Instagram and Twitter. Of course, some of the photos already have been edited by the others, but I helped them and after only a couple of minutes we were done and posted them on Instagram.

As I was done with working for today, I went back to the hotel. I changed my clothes and went to the balcony, where I read a bit. After two hours, Charles still wasn't there. I slowly got worried a little and sent him a message.

Me: Should I wait for you so we can go for dinner together or should I already go? And when do you come? See you <3
C: Sorry, we have to discuss a lot of things about the car... So I'll come back very late tonight. Enjoy the dinner, see you later 😘
Me: Okay, good luck. Or have fun. Or whatever I should reply 😂
C: Good luck is fine 😂
Me: Then good luck 😉
C: Thanks sweetie 😘

After the chat with Charles, I got prepared for the dinner and went over to Daniel's room, to see if he is there. I knocked but nobody opened. So I called him.

Me: "Hey babe, are you busy?"
D: Yeah, pretty, but I always have time for you
Me: Charmer *little laugh* When do you come back to the hotel?
D: It shouldn't take too long anymore. I think I will be there in about an hour. We just have to plan the strategy for tomorrow, that doesn't take that long.
Me: Okay perfect. Can you come to my room then? I just need a good night kiss *giggle*
D: *giggle* Sure. Uhm I gotta go now, the team is waiting. I love you babe
Me: I love you too honey. See you later
D: See you. Kiss!
Me: Kiss back.

And so, our phone call ended. I went downstairs to the restaurant and looked for a table. I didn't see a free table, but I saw Pierre, so I decided to join him. "Hey Pierre, may I sit here?" I asked. "Sarah! Yeah sure, of course!" He replied and smiled at me. I went to the buffet and got me some food, then I sat down again with Pierre and we had a good talk together.

"So you are finally dating Daniel?" Pierre asked. "Holy shit, why does everybody know that?!" I replied and laughed. "Not everybody, but the whole Paddock does. Also are there pictures of you both together in a restaurant. It's kind of obvious my dear." Pierre said and laughed because of my reaction. "Yeah that's kinda bad... I have to talk with him about that... But yeah, it's true" I finally said and softly smiled at him. "I knew it. I absolutely knew it! You guys are so sweet together!" Pierre retorted.

After we finished dinner, I went back to my room. Just as I expected, Charles was still not there, so I decided to watch some TV. I started a movie named "To all the boys I loved before" and laid on the bed. In the middle of the movie, someone knocked at the door. I immediately knew, that it was Daniel, so I stood up and opened the door. "Ohhhh, a sunny boy with a sweet smile is standing in front of my door, what a surprise" I said laughing and kissed the man in front of my door. "I am also happy to see you honey" He said and pulled me in a tight hug.

"How was your day my love?" He asked and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "It was okay after the... special... situation with George... And I missed you. But all in all the day was okay " I replied and stroked his cheek. "I missed you too sweetie" He said and kissed my nose. "Do you want to come inside?" I asked in a calm voice. "I would love to. But I have to sleep, I am so damn tired. Sorry bae" He said and kissed me on my forehead. "It's fine" I whispered and kissed him passionately. "I love you" He whispered and walked away.

I love him so much. And at this point, I knew this. He was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I went to bed with a smile, because I was so in love with him. But that smile disappeared quite quick, as I started thinking about what happened with George. I got anxious and was thinking about it more and more. I got really scared, that he would come to my room and do something to me - or even worse... That he would do something to Daniel. I started to get in panic. I stood up and went to the bathroom to drink some water, but I was so scared because of him. I tried everything to calm down, but nothing helped.

"I have to see Daniel now" I thought. "But he said he is tired. He needs to sleep!" The other part of me said. But as I was in such a panic attack, I decided that it was the only way to feel save. So I ran out of my room and went straight to Daniel's room. I knocked. I was shaking as heavy as I never did before and tears were running down my cheeks. But finally, he opened the door. "Sar- Are you crying? Sarah what happened? Are you okay?? Shhhh everything is okay..." Daniel said and looked worried. He hugged me tight and closed the door behind me.

"Come here darling... Everything is okay... Shhh... Calm down and tell me what happened..." Daniel said as we sat down on the bed and he was stroking my hair. "I- George- What if-" I tried to give him an answer, but I wasn't able due sobbing. "Are you scared of George?" Daniel asked and I nodded. "But babe, he isn't here. The door is locked. Nothing can happen to you." He said and tried to calm me down. "But what if he does something to you tomorrow at the race?!" I said hysterically. "He won't. Darling please don't worry about me..." Daniel sighted and kissed me on the head.

"Do you want to sleep here?" Daniel asked and I agreed. We cuddled up in his bed and I felt so comfortable. He made me feel really save and loved. "Daniel?" I asked. "Hmm?" He asked in a sleepy voice. "You are the best boyfriend ever"