Truth or dare

As it was already was 6pm, I went back to the hotel to prepare for later. I decided to wear a cozy jumpsuit and a normal ponytail. I thought it didn't need to be too elegant, as it wasn't a date. Or was it? I wasn't sure, but I was excited anyways and went to Lando's room. I breathed slowly to calm a bit down and then knocked at the door.

Lando opened very quickly and smiled at me. "Hey" He scanned me with his gaze. "You look amazing" He smiled at me with that typical Lando-smile. I smiled back. "You too" I was to stunned to say more. He was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and blue jeans. "So are you ready to go?" He smiled at me and closed the door behind him. "We are going to hang out at the lake, there is a little beach, it's beautiful there" He said as we walked down to his car. He opened the door for me and I entered. We drove for a few minutes and then arrived at the lake. Daniel, Carlos, Charles and Max were already there. There were also some of their friends I didn't know. We joined them and sat down on a blanket on the floor. Lando was sitting very close to me and I felt very safe. He exactly knows that I hate meeting new people and I always feel uncomfortable. He made me feel so much better.

Charles came to us and  gave us a beer. "Thanks Charles, but I won't drink today. I need to drive her home" He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks Lando, that is very kind of you, but if you want to drink, I can also drive home" I said and he just shaken his head. "It's okay, I am happy with water" Charles smirked and I gave him a killer gaze. I knew that he wanted to say something about Lando and me, but he said nothing and just drank his beer. He wasn't in the hotel after the race, so he was still wearing the team T-shirt.

After a few hours and some drinks, we all decided to play truth or dare. At first, there were harmless questions and dares, but that would change very quickly... Charles picked me. "Sarah, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare" I answered and he smirked. "You will hate me after that... But kiss the prettiest boy. On lips." I wasn't really happy about his dare and I looked at him with a killer gaze once again today. He was so annoying! I couldn't change it and needed to kiss someone. I looked at Max, but he had a girlfriend. Daniel? No, he is to old. So I looked at Lando who was sitting next to me.

I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He turned around so it was easier to kiss me back. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me back. But it wasn't just a quick kiss how friends kiss each other. This kiss was full with love. I felt a firework in my stomach. So many butterflies I've never felt before. Only after we've ran out of air and needed to breathe did we break away from each other. We smiled at each other, but we didn't say anything. Charles didn't seem very surprised I've kissed Lando. He knew it.

We continued playing and Carlos dared Daniel to kiss the prettiest girl. There were four girls I didn't know. And me of course. Daniel thought about his dare a few seconds, then he came over to me and looked at Lando. "Sorry Lando, also sorry Sarah but... I have to..." He brushed a strand of hair out of my face and kissed me. I kissed him back, but I had no clue what was going on. I felt something. But was it love? Was it just shock? What was going on in my heart?! I felt something different than with Lando. But I seriously had no clue what.

The kiss ended very quickly and Daniel went back to his place and smiled at me. Wow. That was so awkward. We played a few more rounds and we ended up being pretty drunk. Charles wasn't able to think normal. Me neither. I was so unbelievable drunk. I started feeling very uncomfortable. Lando, the only sober guy, noticed and hugged me from behind so I was sitting half on his lap. I kissed him and he smiled. "You are so drunk my darling... Do you want to go back to the hotel?" He asked while stroking my head. "Yeah please" I said. I was so glad he noticed that I felt uncomfortable.

He carried me back to his car and drove to the hotel. I fell asleep in the car and as he didn't know where my room card was, he brought me to his room. He laid me into his bed and sat next to me. "You are so sweet when you are asleep" He whispered and lay down next to me, where he also fell asleep.