HUGE DRAMA

The next day I woke up really sad. I was still very upset about what happened with Daniel. As neither Charles than anyone else of my friends were home, I turned on the TV to distract myself. But the first thing I saw, was Pierre's car on the track. I completely forgot about the free practice and didn't really want to watch it, but as I was curious about how the teams would perform, I didn't change the channel and watched the free practice.

Charles and Carlos did very well, but Daniel was only 13th. I was sad for him, but I tried to not care. It was really hard, but in some way I was able to manage it. I turned off the TV and went to the kitchen, where my phone was. I grabbed it and saw, that I had a few thousand messages on Instagram. I clicked on the app and looked at some of my Dm's.

"Did you and Daniel break up?!" "No, we didn't."
"Have you cheated on Danny?! You can't do this!" "No, I didn't"
"Are you with Arthur now? You look amazing together 😍" "No, I am not. I am with Daniel"
"He deserves something better than you!!!!! You can't just cheat on Daniel! He's the sweetest person ever! How dare you?!" "I didn't cheat on Daniel."
"I think everyone sees something that isn't true. I am on your side. 😘" "Thank you ☺️ You are right, I didn't cheat on Daniel."

I was absolutely stressed about these messages, but didn't think about it further and opened WhatsApp. I saw, that Charles, Arthur, Daniel and Mattia have texted me.

Charles: ce que j'ai entendu n'est pas vrai, n'est-ce pas ? (What I've heard isn't true, right?)
Arthur: Damn, I am sorry about everything... I hope your Dm's aren't as bad as mine are...
Daniel: Good morning. It's everywhere. On Instagram, on Twitter... I really hope it's not true... Sarah I am very disappointed...
Mattia: Girl, what a drama... I'm there if you need me, okay?

When Charles wrote in french, I knew that the situation was very serious. When we were kids, we've decided to not talk any french together, so we both can improve our english. We never broke that promise, but when we did, the situation was really serious. So I decided to text back in french too.

"Non Charles, c'est pas vrai. Je suis désolée pour le choc, mais rien ne s'est passé entre nous. Je promets." (No Charles, it's not true. I'm sorry for the shock, but nothing happened between us. I promise.)

I felt really sorry for Charles. The thought of me dating his brother was very strange. It must've been a terrible shock for him hearing about these rumours. I quickly called Arthur and had a little chat with him about the reaction of the fans about the rumours. After I got that done, I texted back Mattia.

"Grazie Mattia, but I am okay 👌😊"

Finally, I tried to text back Daniel. I've started several times, but always deleted the message and started again. I ended up sending this text:

"Daniel. I promise that nothing happened between Arthur and me. I swear to god it didn't. And I really hope you believe me. I would never lie to you. Please don't be disappointed... I love you Daniel. So much. Really. I hate fighting with you. And I really hope you forgive me, even when I did nothing. Good luck for the second practice ❤️"

I sent the text and then went back to the living room. I watched a movie, until the second practice started. So I switched the channel and watched the second free practice. Now, Daniel performed a bit better and ended up being 9th, but that still wasn't a good result for him. Both Ferraris were really fast and finished first and second. I was proud of them and my mood was much better.

A few hours later, Daniel texted me back:

Daniel: I'm not sure if I can believe you or not... But we'll talk about it when I am back.
Me: Okay... But please don't forget how much I love you...
Daniel: Thank you Sarah. Sleep well.
Me: I love you
Daniel: Good night

He didn't say "I love you too". He didn't say "sleep well my love". He didn't say any of the things he always said. It made me really upset and afraid. Didn't he love me anymore? Was it over with us? Have he found a better girl than me? All of these things were in my head and I wasn't able to sleep well.

The next day, I was sitting in front of the TV and watched the Qualifying. I overslept the free practice 3, but it wasn't a big deal. Daniel and the Ferraris did really well and came into Q3. Daniel qualified 6th, Charles second and Carlos got the pole position. I was really happy about the results, but my mood switched really soon. After Daniel got out of his car, he went to a girl and she kissed him. She kissed my boyfriend. Who was she?!

I was heartbroken and furious at the same time. Did Daniel wait for us to fight? Did he wait until I wasn't near him so he could be with her? And who the fuck was she?! I started crying really hard. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to text him.

Me: WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GIRL YOU KISSED?! AND WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! DO YOU WANT TO HURT ME?! NO? BUT YOU DID. REMEMBER THE PROMISE "I WILL NEVER BREAK YOUR HEART"? YOU BROKE IT. AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID NEXT?! "IF WE BREAK THAT PROMISE, WE WON'T BE DATING ANYMORE. OKAY, FINE. IT'S OVER. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW GIRL. DON'T YOU DARE TO COME BACK TO ME!

Daniel: Sarah, I am so sorry... It was a huge mistake... I didn't mean to hurt you... Please wait until I'm back and we can talk about everything...

Me: No. It's over. You hurt me.
*You blocked this contact. Tap to unblock*