Perseus & Medusa Pt 2

*Note: This chapter includes an implied moment of a prior r*pe which will have a warning before going back into the main story. Elements of romance is mainly inspired by Eros_bittersweet from Reddit

A blindfolded Perseus was resting on the floor until he heard Medusa's stomach grumble.

She shifted in her bed. "Are you getting sick of eating fish, birds, and rabbits yet? I'm sorry there are no other meat sources."

"I don't mind. I can't cook, but I can make good maza. We have what I need to make it."

"I don't like sweets that much, but I will try it. Go for it."

She left the house so he could do it without a hindrance. "It's safe!"

He lowered his blindfold to get started. The barley, water, honey, and olive oil are massaged into each other like lovers. He formed the cakes by hand and placed them into the roaring oven. The cakes "rose" over time until they settled. More honey is drizzled on top of golden-brown for the finishing touch.

He put his blindfold back on and sat down. "Come in!"

Medusa entered. "Wow. It's like a professional baker came by," she complimented.

"Let me know what you think."

Medusa bites into one. She doesn't say anything.

His expected smile turned flat. "You don't like it?"

Munch munch.

"They are really good, Perseus! Sweet, but not overpowering. Light, but satisfying. This will be the only dessert I will eat."

Perseus blushed from her compliments. "T-take as many as you want. I made plenty for us."

The sound of a chair being pulled out surprised him. She's now sitting in front of him. He couldn't help but smile.

"Don't make me eat all of this because I will if you don't join in," she teased.

Perseus laughed and ate as well. Crumbs took up space on the plate. He relaxed in the chair while she laid on her bed.

"I am so full. Are you trying to get me fat, demigod?"

"I mean I do like my women full figured."

She sat up. "Oh, is that right?"

"I also don't mind if they are taller than me. I can look up to them that way."

Medusa laughed at his bad joke. "Stop. That was so bad."

"Plus, I wouldn't mind climbing her. I think it would be fun for both her and I."

"So like a mountain?"

"Only problem is that I would fall long and hard from that height."

Medusa laughed to the point of crying. "You are so bad with these jokes." She caught her breath after wheezing.

The demigod sat up to "face" her. "Medusa......is there a type of man that you like?"

"If I had to choose...Hmmm.... Lean body. Unruly hair. I don't mind if he's shorter than me. Someone who can make me laugh. A man who is sincere with his words and can make me smile. Also, a good baker."

His heart raced after piecing it together. He just hoped he doesn't ruin the momentum.

"What else do you desire in a woman besides her body, Perseus?"

"A good sense of humor with a sprinkle of sarcasm. A lovely voice. Great company. Caring. Smart. A great chef."

Her snakes hissed in a happy manner. Her happiness turned into doubt. The doubt transformed into quivering lips.