Night of Love Pt 2

Taki takes out his cellphone to record the audio for Penelope. He touches his evil eye necklace while closing his eyes. He imagines his smiling wife in front of him.

 "Ever since I was ripped from Earth, you kept giving me the motivation to return to you. I've been through so much pain, but you kept me going. You have always supported me like that. You gave me the peace and emotional security I needed to open up. As your husband, I...failed in some areas. I've been working long hours and tried to make it up to you with acts of love. Because I've been so busy, I forget to tell you how much you mean to me. I hope this will re-spark that intimacy.

I miss hearing you talk about music and the things you love. I could listen to your passion forever. Hearing you sing is a beautiful symphony to my ears. I want to dive into your eyes of honey. Your smile gives me confidence that things will be alright for us. I want you to crush my body with that beautiful temple of yours. My fingers and tongue to explore every inch of it. 

When I return, my body will be yours and yours will be mine. Finally, I'm proud that you are the mother to our child. Our daughter is so lucky to have you in her life. I pray these words will give you strength, my bronze screamo queen. Aishiteru (Deep Japanese declaration of I love you), Penelope Watanabe."

On Earth 10pm,

Penelope turns in bed with a bouncing heart. The words of her husband curl the corners of her lips upward. "I love you, agapimenos."

Back on Gaia

He smiles from the reciprocation. Love filled eyes look at Aphrodite for her judgment. Theseus and Ariadne hold each other close from the genuine display of romance.

The goddess of fertility smiles. "You have passed the first test."

His group cheers before thinking about the test of dancing.

The goddess raises a hand. "We shall begin the dance. Everyone will dance before Takashi's second test.

Theseus takes Ariadne's hand and leads her to the dance floor. Chrysaor goes with the servant he danced with earlier. Narcissus takes Echo's hand while Medea is escorted by Adonis. Heracles, and the others stay behind. The musicians play a lively tune. The servant gets on Chrysaor's feet and he "dances" with her. He looks at her and then somewhere else to check.

"I was looking forward to tonight, Chrysaor. You look handsome."

Chrysaor points at her and she assumes he meant "you too."

"Why thank you. You're really sweet. How about we have more fun later?"

She stands on her tip toes to whisper. He gently shakes his head as a response.

"That's okay. I see that your eyes are looking at her. You really care for her."

Echo has a beaming smile on her face while Narcissus is faking it.

A male servant asks to dance with Helena, but she rejects him. He moves on to ask someone else. Takashi takes deep breaths to prepare himself.

Medea and Adonis are dancing with grace and expertise. She thinks of asking when he was free to spend time with her...but stops herself. The only man who ever accepted her remains in her heart: Aegeus, the late king of Athens. Hearing about his death from the thought of losing Theseus broke her heart. Wailing never left her lips since their son needed her.

Although she dislikes the demigod, she hopes he will win to bring her beloved back.

A young woman with curly locks comes up to Bellerophon. "I like your scarf."

"T-Thanks."

"What's your name?"

"M-My name is Bellerophon." Fear builds from telling his name.