Chapter 9

Author
It was now the day Giyuu and Tanjiro were supposed to leave, but since Tanjiro started his heat, they could no longer go. This made Tanjiro very sad, and his heat started becoming worse and stronger. "I wanted to go so bad." Tanjiro whimpered with sadness. "Don't worry Tanjiro if your heat finishes sooner we might still be able to make it." Giyuu told Tanjiro, while trying to comfort him. Tanjiro just pouted and didn't say another word.

After five minutes of silence, Tanjiro talked once again. "May you come inside the nest?" Tanjiro asked while being embarrassed. "Okay." Giyuu simply told him, before going inside, but in reality he was very happy.

Giyuu laid down next to Tanjiro, before they started cuddling each other.

"Tanjiro's slick smells delicious~. I want to taste it so bad~." Giyuu thought to himself while trying to hold in his perverted urges. "Giyuu I feel something hard rubbing on me." Tanjiro told him while looking very confused. Giyuu felt his soul leave his body from how innocent his mate is. "He's seriously not like the other omegas." Giyuu thought to himself, but then he got random mental pictures of Tanjiro in very interesting positions. "Ah! Giyuu, your nose is bleeding!" Tanjiro told him while panicking. "I-It's fine." Giyuu murmured while looking away. "G-Giyuu..." Giyuu heard Tanjiro call out to him, while sounding like he wanted to say something. "What is it?" Giyuu asked, after he wiped the blood off his nose. "I feel weird. There's something coming out of me, and it feels uncomfortable. It's been happening for a while. My stomach also feels very warm and empty." Tanjiro told him while being very embarrassed on what he was telling Giyuu. I mean after all he never had these weird things happen to him.

All of sudden Giyuu pushed Tanjiro to lay down on the bed, before spreading Tanjiro's legs. Tanjiro's eyes widened at this and started struggling.

Since Tanjiro was wearing something simple, it was easy for Giyuu to get to Tanjiro's fundoshi.

Giyuu ripped off the fundoshi to expose Tanjiro's wet hole, before licking his lips at the sight

Giyuu ripped off the fundoshi to expose Tanjiro's wet hole, before licking his lips at the sight. Tanjiro started whimpering with fear, as he struggled more, while tears started forming in his eyes. Giyuu stabbed his nails in Tanjiro's thighs and growled at him, as a warning, which made Tanjiro stop. Giyuu looked back at Tanjiro's wet hole with hunger and want, before leaning his face towards it. Tanjiro's back arched, as he let out a moan, when he felt something lick him. Giyuu was amazed by the delicious, sweet taste, so he decided to slip his tongue in. Tanjiro started moaning like crazy, while Giyuu started devouring Tanjiro's insides as if it was the best meal he has ever had, right where Tanjiro's prostate is. He pushed Tanjiro's legs forward as he kept licking and sucking Tanjiro's insides. Tanjiro's legs were between his face and his knees were touching the bed, which made Giyuu slide his tongue deeper with the position they were in. Tanjiro's toes curled, as more of his slick gushed into Giyuu's mouth. Tanjiro could see Giyuu's face, while Giyuu was eating him, as his tail was wagging. He looked very happy, but Tanjiro felt weird. He wanted this to stop.

After a few more minutes of Giyuu eating him, Giyuu came back to his senses and stopped immediately. He saw Tanjiro's face all teary, which made him feel awful. He basically raped his mate. He got out of Tanjiro and didn't say a word. It was awkward silence. "T-Tanjiro, I'm so sorry. I couldn't control myself anymore. I wanted you so bad." Giyuu whispered, while looking like a kicked puppy. Tanjiro didn't respond to this, and stayed silent. Giyuu decided to look at Tanjiro, and saw him in pain. Giyuu panicked and worried about him, as Tanjiro let out loud whimpers. He was whining from the pain. "M-My chest hurts." Tanjiro mumbled while touching them, which made Giyuu freeze in his spot. Giyuu knew what Tanjiro needed, but he didn't know if Tanjiro would want him after what he did. "T-Tanjiro...I know how...to get rid of the pain..." Giyuu mumbled while feeling unsure, as Tanjiro looked at him confused. "Your body wants to be a mommy. It wants to carry pups or a pup. What you are feeling right now is wanting to get your chest sucked on. You want milk to come out to feed your pups or pup." Giyuu explained to him, while trying not to scare him. After all, Tanjiro probably doesn't trust him anymore. "Giyuu...please...make the pain go away." Tanjiro begged him while he was in a lot of pain. "Eh? Are you sure?" Giyuu asked him while sounding a little happy, and worried. He didn't want to make another mistake, since Tanjiro seemed to still trust him. Tanjiro just nodded, which made Giyuu smile. He slowly leaned towards Tanjiro's chest, and slid his hands on the opening area, before exposing Tanjiro's chest. He gently put his lips on Tanjiro's left nipple, as Tanjiro let out a whimper while his back arched again. Giyuu grabbed the other one and started groping it. They were both plump like about an A size, which to Giyuu it was perfect. He could taste and feel the milk start coming out, so he started sucking faster and rougher.

When Giyuu stopped, he saw Tanjiro's face less red. "Tanjiro are you feeling better now?" Giyuu asked him and Tanjiro just nodded from being too embarrassed to answer. "I'm...tired." Tanjiro mumbled while looking like he was dozing off. Giyuu just smiled before kissing Tanjiro's forehead. "Alright." Giyuu told him, as they snuggled. "I shall never force myself on him ever again. I will be more in control." Giyuu thought to himself, as he started falling asleep. Tanjiro is very dear to him, so he would do anything that would make Tanjiro happy. He would not hurt Tanjiro ever again. This inappropriate behavior could have had him get abandoned by Tanjiro, but Tanjiro still decided to be by his side.

Cliff Hanger