Chapter 18

5 weeks later

Tanjiro
We went back home after five weeks, and everything was back to normal. Li Wie was no longer living here, which was surprising to me, since she looked very determined to have Giyuu. Also, Kocho-san looked very tired. She even said that she would never do this again. I guess being the leader for a whole tribe isn't an easy task. I'm quite surprised that Giyuu does this as if this is the easiest job to do.

Giyuu was hunting with the alphas, while I was with Kocho-san. We were picking some medical herbs from the forest, because she got an idea to make a new medicine. We made it to a part of the forest where there were a lot of flowers. "Tanjiro you could get some if you want, since we finished getting everything I needed. You should pull them with their roots that way you could plant them, so they never whether." She told me kindly while smiling.

After I finished collecting flowers, I ended up filling five baskets with different types of flowers.

"*Giggles* Seems like you really like collecting flowers." Kocho-san told me, and I nodded. "Will yeah they all mean something different, and they remind me of the times I went with my family to get flowers." I explained to her and she nodded in understanding. "I could say the same for me when my sister used to still be alive." She told me while sounding a little sad. "A-Anyways we should head back." She told me and I nodded in agreement, while feeling worried about her.

When we got back, Giyuu still wasn't home. "I guess hunting has become more difficult." I thought to myself while following Kocho-san to her home.

"Kocho-san I've been wondering, what kind of medicine are you making and what is it for?" I asked her once we went inside her home. "I'm glad you asked. You see, single alphas and omegas can't control themselves during their rut or heat. I want to make some medicine that could suppress those urges." She explained to me while smiling. "Oh I see." I told her while being amazed and interested by this. "Lady Shinubo, some outsider is looking for the Young Master!" Some guy yelled after they barged in. "Jeez, keep your voice down." Kocho-san told him while being annoyed. "Tell them to come over here, and then go look for the id...urm I mean Young Master." Kocho-san ordered him, before he left. "Nobody has ever asked to see him, so what did this idiot do?" I heard Kocho-san mumble, which made me worry about Giyuu.

Author
When the guy arrived, he seemed familiar, but Tanjiro couldn't recognize him. "Hello, my name is Kyojuro Rengoku. I came all the way from the City of Beasts of the lion tribe. I came here to become allies with the wolf tribe. I heard that the medicine that is made here it the best, and that you guys been having trouble with getting food." He explained to Shinubo while Tanjiro was hiding behind her. "I see. Alright then, you could wait here for the leader, but don't you dare do anything stupid. You might end up hurt or dead, because we'll see you as an enemy if you dare do anything stupid." She told him while the guy nodded in understanding. He seemed a little terrified, but tried to act normal. "What's going on?" Tanjiro heard Giyuu's voice so he ran up to him, before standing next to him.

Once the guy introduced himself and explained everything, Giyuu seemed almost annoyed and angry. "His scent smells like jealousy, but why?" Was what Tanjiro wondered with concern and confusion.

What Tanjiro didn't realize was that Kyojuro was staring at him lovingly the whole time. "If I'm able to become allies with the leader, I might be able to get closer to the little omega." He thought to himself while smiling. Giyuu realized something wasn't right, and started frowning, while his hands turned into fists.

After talking about Kyojuro's deal, it sounded really good. This could solve some of the tribe's problems, and to have a very strong tribe from the City of Beasts was something Giyuu always dreamed of, but to have that same person wanting to mate his omega is unforgivable.

Once Giyuu finally decided, he said yes. "I'll just have to be with Tanjiro more. It's not like I mind." Giyuu thought to himself, while writing the papers that officially makes them into allies. "Here." Giyuu mumbled while handing the papers back to Kyojuro. "Thank you very much. I'll be staying here a couple of days to learn more about this tribe, since it's a good thing to learn more about each other now that we're allies." Kyojuro told him while smiling. "And hopefully I could become closer with the small omega." Kyojuro thought to himself happily. Giyuu just nodded, before he left with Tanjiro. "You brought so many flowers that we might be able to make our own flower garden. You even brought some rare ones." Giyuu jokingly said, which made Tanjiro giggle. "I also brought you a very rare flower as a gift. It was quite hard to get." Giyuu told him while smiling. "Really?" Tanjiro asked while being excited.

Giyuu
As we entered home, Tanjiro hurriedly went to the kitchen table where the flower I brought him was. I go in and I see him look so happy. "Oh my god, it's a water lily! It's so small!" He told me while holding it.

 "Oh my god, it's a water lily! It's so small!" He told me while holding it

"I'm glad you like it." I told him while smiling, as I was petting his head. "I wonder when he'll tell me everything that happened in his past life." I thought to myself while feeling curious about his life. "Is that why he knows so many things and is more advanced than us?" I thought to myself before hugging him. "Tanjiro, I'm tired, let's go to bed." I told him, and I heard him let out a small giggle. "Alright you sleepy wolf." He told me while smiling which made me chuckle.

Cliff Hanger