Chapter 54

Author
The next day, Giyuu took his plan into action until it was just him and Tanjiro. He also had a surprise for Tanjiro.

"You look so gorgeous Tanjiro." Giyuu told him, as stared lovingly at him. Tanjiro was wearing a red dress that matched with some barefoot sandals, while having his hair tied up to the side with an orange ribbon.

 Tanjiro was wearing a red dress that matched with some barefoot sandals, while having his hair tied up to the side with an orange ribbon

"Thanks Giyuu. It also feels really cozy. Also, why did you want me to wear something so fancy?" Tanjiro told him kindly, as he looked at himself in the mirror. "I'll tell you that later." He told Tanjiro, before pulling out a bear with a crown. "Oh my god, Giyuu, this looks so adorable." Tanjiro told him while smiling as he hugged the bear that was made out of roses.

" Tanjiro told him while smiling as he hugged the bear that was made out of roses

"But I also have a gift for you, since I knew you would do something like this." Tanjiro told him while smiling and Giyuu was confused by this. "Am I really that easy to read?" Giyuu asked and this made Tanjiro giggle. "No, but I've been with you for quite awhile now, so it's only fair that I know almost everything about you." Tanjiro told him and Giyuu laughed at this.

Tanjiro looked at Giyuu with amazement at how handsome he looked wearing his gift. What Tanjiro gifted him was a kimono that he was making. He was lucky enough to finish it today for their time together. Giyuu also had his hair loose, which he mostly never let down.

 Giyuu also had his hair loose, which he mostly never let down

"Thank you." Giyuu told him, as he hugged him. Tanjiro blushed a little, before hugging him back. He could feel some of Giyuu's hair tickling his cheek, which made him laugh a little bit. "Anyways, we better get going or else we won't have time to go." Giyuu told Tanjiro, before picking him up, as Tanjiro looked up at him with confusion. "What do you mean?" Tanjiro asked him. "That's a surprise, so don't worry about it. That's why I told you to wear that fancy dress today." Giyuu told him, before giving him a small peck on the lips.

When they arrived, Tanjiro was surprised to see such a beautiful place.

"Tanjiro, welcome to the peacock tribe. One of the best places for a date, because of how beautiful and romantic this place is." Giyuu told Tanjiro, after he put him down for him to stand on his own, as they stood in front of the entrance to the tribe. Tanjiro was amazed by how wonderful everything looked, since it seemed like it became real from a fantasy book that he would read as a kid. "Giyuu, this is lovely." Tanjiro told him, before hugging him. "I'm glad you like it. Anyways, I have a place reserved for us."

"What do you mean he's gone! I told him that I would come back today to fight him again!" Inosuke yelled at Shinubo, who was starting to get annoyed. Something about him just pissed her off that wasn't about his attitude, but she couldn't put her finger on it. "Yeah, he went on a date with his omega, but I don't know where he went. All I know is he's gone and for who knows how long, because he didn't tell me that either." Shinubo told him, before kicking him out of her house. "Tch, I'll have to find him myself then." Inosuke thought to himself.

"Welcome to the most famous vacation hotel. Where children and other people won't bother you on your date. My name is Yua Sakura, and I'll be at your service for as long as you'll be staying." A very beautiful, kind woman told them, while smiling.

" A very beautiful, kind woman told them, while smiling

To Tanjiro, she looked like a fairy or princess. "Is this how all people from the peacock tribe look?" Tanjiro thought to himself as he kept staring at her. "Anyways, by what name are you two registered?" She asked us, while looking at a paper.

After they registered, she took them to their room. "How much money does Giyuu have?! Everything looks expensive!" Tanjiro thought to himself in disbelief, once he saw the room they would be staying in.

 "How much money does Giyuu have?! Everything looks expensive!" Tanjiro thought to himself in disbelief, once he saw the room they would be staying in

"Giyuu, how much did you exactly spend on this?" Tanjiro asked, after the woman left. "Oh...uh...I don't know. Didn't really pay attention to the price." Giyuu told Tanjiiro, before shrugging. This almost made Tanjiro faint, because what if he used diamonds. Giyuu told him they are more rare to find than crystals, gold, and silver. "Anyways, we'll be staying here for a week." Tanjiro told him while smiling as he hugged Tanjiro, and rubbed his cheek with Tanjiro's. This made Tanjiro even more surprised. "What do you mean by that exactly?" Tanjiro asked while being to in shock to move. "Hm? Oh, will I wanted to spend as much time with you as possible, so I decided why not spend a week here with no one bothering us. This is the big surprise I wanted to show you." Giyuu told him and Tanjiro just sighed in defeat. "Do you not like it?" Giyuu asked while sounding worried, which made Tanjiro giggle. "Of course I like it. I was just not expecting it, so I was really shocked that's all." Tanjiro told him, which made Giyuu relax from feeling really relieved. "I'm glad to hear that." Giyuu told him while smiling. "Oh, also we'll be eating outside today in about a few hours, so while we wait we could look around." Giyuu suggested to Tanjiro, and Tanjiro happily agreed to this. After all, it was a new place to him and he always likes seeing new places. The only thing he didn't like was that Giyuu spent so much money for this place, but he knew this was just an alphas way to show their love to their omegas. At least, that's what Giyuu told him when he was explaining more about alphas, betas, omegas.

"Where the hell is he?!" Inosuke yelled out in the wilderness. "Wait...I know what's going on. He's cowering away, because he knows that the great Inosuke will defeat him this time." Inosuke thought to himself while cackling with pride.

Cliff Hanger