Chapter 27

Author
While Tanjiro was breastfeeding the puppy, Kyojuro and Kanao were explaining why Giyuu was here with him right now. "I hope he's okay." Tanjiro mumbled while being worried. "Tanjiro, he will be. You chose a strong alpha who loves you very much, after all." Kyojuro told him while trying to comfort him, but then he saw Tanjiro's breasts more clearly, which made his mouth start watering. "I wonder how they'll taste and feel like in my mouth." He thought to himself, before punching himself in the face, which caught Tanjiro and Kanao by surprise. "Rengoku-san, why did you do that?! Are you okay?!" Tanjiro told him while being very surprised and worried, but then Kanao realized why Kyojuro did that. "T-Tanjiro, you should cover yourself up when breastfeeding your pup." Kanao told him while being embarrassed. "Why?" Tanjiro asked her while having this innocent look in his eyes. "Will, omegas aren't supposed to show them in front of alphas. They do that to basically try to seduce them." Kanao explained while blushing.

When Tanjiro finally understood this he started blushing like crazy from embarrassment, before covering himself up with a blanket. "I-I'm so sorry, Rengoku-san." Tanjiro told him shyly, which made Kyojuro's heart skip a beat from how cute Tanjiro looked. "I-It's fine." Kyojuro told him while smiling, but then it became awkward silence.

All of a sudden they hear a small burp, which makes them start laughing. "Seems like the little guy enjoyed his meal. He even burped from how full he is." Kyojuro jokingly said, and Tanjiro agreed.

"Seems like he got the mark." Shinubo thought to herself when she saw Giyuu's back. It was the wolf mark of the new chosen wolf king.

It took Giyuu two weeks to finally recover and wake up from his coma

It took Giyuu two weeks to finally recover and wake up from his coma. He still felt tired, but when he saw Tanjiro and his pup, safe and sound, he felt really happy. "I'm glad that you two are safe." Giyuu told Tanjiro while smiling, before sitting up. He patted his lap, and Tanjiro happily sat down. "He's a very good eater. As you could probably tell from how big and round his tummy is." Tanjiro told Giyuu while smiling, as their pup was sleeping soundly in a small crib basket that Tanjiro has in his arms. "Yeah, that's true, but he's not the only one with something big and round." Giyuu told him, before groping Tanjiro's breast, which made Tanjiro let out a moan. "G-Giyuu, stoooop. You know they became like this because I'm carrying our child's milk. Also, what if your injuries reopen." Tanjiro whined while blushing. "I'm sorry Tanjiro. I couldn't help but tease you." Giyuu told him while smiling, as he was petting Tanjiro's head. "Whatever...Anyways are you hungry? Do you want me to cook you something?" Tanjiro mumbled at first, but then talked in a normal voice. "Yeah, and anything is fine, since your cooking tastes so delicious." Giyuu told him while smiling. "Also, may I take care of our pup, while you cook?" Giyuu asked and Tanjiro happily nodded. "You're already such a good father." Tanjiro complimented before leaving, which made Giyuu blush, since it sounded like Tanjiro was flirting with him.

After Giyuu finished eating, they thanked Shinubo for everything, before they went home to fix some things for their baby.

When they finished they heard a knock on the door. "Oh that must be Rengoku-san." Tanjiro told Giyuu, which made him freeze in his spot. "Why is he here?" Giyuu asked while being confused. "Oh, I invited him for dinner. Also, Kanao and Shinubo to thank them for everything they've done. Of course Kanao and Shinubo will be coming by later, since they told me that they had to take some medicine for a patient." Tanjiro explained while smiling, which made Giyuu sigh with relief that it wasn't for some other reason. "Oh also, it's because we became close friends." Tanjiro told him, which made his soul leave his body. "Hello Rengoku-san, sorry for making you wait at the door." Tanjiro told him while smiling, as Giyuu tried to recover from the blow. "It's fine Tanjiro, and I'm happy to see you. I'm really excited to taste more of your cooking." Kyojuro told him while smiling. "Oh why thank you. Anyways, please come in." Tanjiro told him, before Kyojuro walked in. "Hey Giyuu. I'm glad to see that you're well now. It's quite surprising that you were able to recover so quickly, but that's probably what the power you got does." Kyojuro told him while smiling, and Giyuu just nodded, as he tried to act normal. He was clenching his hands into fists to calm his anger down that Kyojuro is here. "He's just a guest." Giyuu reminded himself. "Why thank you, and I'm glad to see you too. I'm very thankful for everything you've done to protect MY OMEGA." Giyuu told him while putting up a fake smile, as he made the last part very clear to Kyojuro.

All of a sudden they hear howling that sounded like cries coming from the bedroom. "Oh seems like he's awake. I'll be right back. He's probably hungry." Tanjiro told them, before leaving to get his child. "You should just leave as soon as possible. I don't want you here or near Tanjiro." Giyuu told him while dropping his act. "What?! No! I've been proving myself worthy of Tanjiro to the both of you. Also, I've finally gotten close to him. I am not leaving now that I have a bigger chance to get chosen by Tanjiro as his second mate." Kyojuro told him, which annoyed Giyuu even more. "Then why do you love him?" Giyuu asked with a serious look. "Because he's actually very interesting. I've never met an omega so kind, innocent, adorable, and with a big appetite before. He also cooks the greatest meals, which I never knew existed." Kyojuro told Giyuu with honesty. That's when Giyuu knew he had to give up, because no matter what, this fool that he hated so much would one day be part of their family, as the second mate.

Cliff Hanger