Chapter 41

Kyojuro
I kept licking his scent glands, while he started purring with joy, as he hugged me close to him. "Tanjiro, are you really enjoying me licking you that much~? You don't even want to let go of me~." I teased him a bit, and he just looked away, which made me chuckle. I started kissing him on the lips, as I started groping his ass. "They feel nice~." I told him, as I continued. I hear him whimper, while trying to glare at me from probably what I said. "I'm just being honest, so please don't look at me like that or else I might not be able to control myself." I whispered in his ear, before I heard him mumble "idiot", which made me chuckle. "Anyways, why did you start early? Didn't you tell me that you would start in five weeks." I told him, as I stopped my movements and just hovered over him. "I-I don't know what happened either. I am also confused with what happened." He told me while looking sincere. "I see..." I mumbled, before getting off him. "Anyways we should stop here. I don't want to hurt you where your wounds are." I told him while smiling. "Yeah you're right, and thanks for worrying so much about me." He told me while smiling, but then he patted a spot next to him. I just smiled, as I laid down with him, before we started snuggling each other.

Tanjiro
"Anyways, why does your father act so rude towards you and Senjuro? It's so unforgivable." I told Kyojuro, while he was snuggling with me. He had his face in my chest, and his arms wrapped around my waist, while I was gently running my fingers through his hair. "My father wasn't always like this, you know. He was a passionate man, kind and gentle. I guess after my mother's passing, he changed. I heard when losing your mate, it takes a toll on you." He told me, while sounding a little bit sad about this, so I made him face me before I gave him a small peck on the lips. "And this is why I love you." He told me, while smiling, which made me giggle. "I'm also surprised that you are handling your heat very well. Usually you'd be lost in thought to be mated. Also, your scent is supposed to be way stronger, but it isn't. I'm happy about that part since it could have made me enter my rut phase, and I don't want to hurt you." He explained to me, which made me think at how odd this was. "I guess I'm a little weird." I jokingly told him, which made him laugh. "I mean you are stronger and more generous than all other omegas, so I think you are a little weird." He told me while smiling, and I just playfully rolled my eyes. It was nice and peaceful, which was mostly nothing that has happened ever since I got here. "So, did you and your family open the box?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah, I could tell that father had a lot of guilt and regret once he saw what was inside." He explained to me in a low voice. "What about you and Senjuro?" I asked him while being worried about their mental health. "I'm fine...it was hard though. Mostly when I wanted to cry, but couldn't. I wanted to show Senjuro that I was okay and that he shouldn't worry, because it seemed like this got to him the most. He usually shows his emotions so easily in front of me, but I couldn't tell what he felt this time." He explained to me while sounding hopeless, which was never like him. "Could you bring him over? I want to talk to him. After all, he's a beta so nothing will go wrong with being in the same room." I told him, and he seemed surprised by this. He just nodded in agreement before leaving. My body still felt hot and in pain, but at least I could withstand it, since it wasn't like my first heat.

After a few minutes of waiting, Kyojuro walked in with Senjuro. Since my sense of smell is stronger than anybody else's, I could smell Senjuro's sadness. I told him to get inside the nest with me since I didn't mind. Kyojuro seemed to get the message of this, because he left immediately, while saying some awful excuse. When Senjuro sat next to me, I started petting his head. "You know I've been through something similar. My father passed away and left me in charge of my family. Of course with my mother's help." I told him and he looked at me surprised. "I never knew...It must have been hard for you." He told me and I just smiled at him. "I don't really like talking about it, but I feel like I needed to tell you this. Listen, you can't be sulking all the time about your mother's death. She wouldn't want that. She wants to see you move on and live happily. She still worries about you even after death, because your her precious son, and she loves you." I told him in a nice, gentle, calming voice.

All of a sudden, he started bursting into tears. I hugged him while rubbing his back. "It's okay Senjuro. Let it all out. You must have been all alone, and felt like drowning in sorrow, but not anymore. You're no longer alone. Don't be scared to show how you truly feel. After all, you now have a shoulder to cry on. A person to talk to and be comforted by when you need it." I whispered, while smiling warmly at him. This moment truly felt like when I comforted my siblings about our father's death.

Kyojuro
I was just standing next to the room where Tanjiro and Senjuro are in, while the door was closed. I could smell Tanjiro's scent all of a sudden change into sadness. I heard some parts of the conversation, and I couldn't help, but smile. "Tanjiro truly has a very generous heart." I thought to myself, as I wiped a tear away.

Cliff Hanger