Chapter 46

Author
"Giyuu, listen. I didn't lie to you about my heat, okay? Yes, I went through my heat and now I have Kyojuro's mark, but we didn't have any of this planned. We just wanted a normal hang out, which was more like a mess if you ask me. Anyways, the point is that my heat came sooner than later for some odd reason. Kyojuro began his rut, because my heat came unusually strong. He also didn't hurt me or forced me into anything, so don't worry about that. Also, I would never lie to you. I love you so dearly, and I would never want to hurt you." Tanjiro explained to him, while holding Giyuu's face gently to make a sad Giyuu look at him. "Is that true?" Giyuu asked Tanjiro, while sounding a little more happier. "Yes, please trust me." Tanjiro told him while smiling, before giving him a peck on the lips. This seemed to make Giyuu happy, because he pushed Tanjiro down to the ground, while hugging him tightly around the waist as his tail wagged in a fast pace. Tanjiro laughed at this, as Giyuu started cuddling him, while falling asleep again from probably feeling at peace that Tanjiro didn't lie to him and wasn't hurt. Also, from probably feeling exhausted. But oh boy, if only Giyuu knew about the Shinjuro incident. Hell would break loose. "Tanjiro..." Tanjiro heard Giyuu's muffled voice, while Giyuu was laying his face on Tanjiro's stomach. "Yes?" Tanjiro asked. "I could smell your slick, and it smells really good~." Giyuu told him, which made Tanjiro blush with embarrassment. "You damn pervert! Why can't you keep those thoughts to yourself?!" Tanjiro yelled, while trying to push Giyuu off him, but Giyuu wouldn't budge at all and would just laugh at this. "Your so cute when your flustered." Giyuu whispered in Tanjiro's ear, after he sat up to hover over Tanjiro. "S-Shut up! I thought you were tired, but seems like I was wrong, because you're the same as usual!" Tanjiro yelled, after grabbing one of the pillows from the messy pile, before shoving it on Giyuu's face. "*Clears throat* Am I distributing your little reunion?" They hear a teasing voice, which sounded a lot like Shinubo, so they turn to face her. "Yes you are." Giyuu simply told her, while glaring at her. "No you're not Shinubo." Tanjiro told her while smiling kindly, while he finally got Giyuu off him, before giving him an annoyed look. "Anyways, where's Kyojuro?" Tanjiro asked her, since he didn't see Kyojuro anywhere. "He's dead." Shinubo told him simply while smiling, but Tanjiro felt a shiver run down his spine as he felt a dark aura around Shinubo when she said that. "W-What do you...mean by t-that?" Tanjiro asked her while feeling scared by Shinubo right now. "Also, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the tribe." Giyuu told her and Shinubo just rolled her eyes at this. "Tanjiro, to answer your question I heard what happened and I just felt a little overprotective of you. Giyuu, I came here like two days ago for something important that is none of your business, and don't worry I left Kanao in charge. You know, since she could handle it. I'll also be leaving tomorrow, so don't worry about that." Shinubo simply told the couple.

After Shinubo did a checkup to the couple, she told them farewell, before leaving. It almost looked like she was in a rush. Giyuu still wondered what Shinubo was up to, because she has never once left the tribe ever since her sister's death or left Kanao only. This was truly a mystery that Giyuu was very curious about. He never cared for what Shinubo did until now, because this was out of character for her. "You better be careful with whatever you're doing..." Giyuu murmured while being worried. "Did you say something?" Tanjiro asked him and Giyuu just smiled, before calmly shaking his head. "It's nothing, so don't worry about it." Giyuu told him while smiling, as he hugged him. "Instead, how about we cuddle and go to sleep?" Giyuu suggested, while making them both lay down on the nice cold floor. "Giyuu, but what about Kyojuro? I need to go look for him? What if he's hurt?" Tanjiro kept asking questions, while being worried, but Giyuu just ignored him and pretended to be asleep as he held tightly onto Tanjiro.

As Shinobu was walking home, her mind couldn't help but start wandering around in thoughts. "I've finally found your trace you son of a bitch." She thought to herself, while being serious. "Once Giyuu returns to the tribe I'll ask him to take care of Kanao, so I could go to that fucker and kill him." Was the last thing that she thought about, while she clenched her hands into fists from remembering the bastard who killed her older sister. She felt like crying and yelling with rage, but she decided not to, since she knew that she would soon kill the bastard. Then everything would be over and her mind would finally be at peace from knowing that he's finally dead and by her own hands.

Also, for the people who are wondering about what happened to Kyojuro. He's hanging from a tree by the shirt on a strong, sturdy branch, while he was passed out. He also had his cheek swollen from where he got punched by Shinubo when she smelled Tanjiro's scent on him. He immediately woke up when he heard someone scream out his name. He looks to see...three Tanjiro's? "Yeah, I don't think I'm okay." Kyojuro thought to himself while already accepting fate. Giyuu was standing next to Tanjiro while looking annoyed and pissed, as he carried Kaito who also looked annoyed and pissed. "Jeez, they're starting to look and act more alike each time." Tanjiro thought to himself while awkwardly smiling, before taking Kaito into his own arms, and asking Giyuu to help Kyojuro get down. Giyuu seemed more displeased by this, so when he grabbed Kyojuro's shirt that was stuck to the branch, he let go and made Kyojuro face plant onto the dirt floor. This immediately made Tanjiro panic, while Giyuu and Kaito tried to hold in their laughter. "Giyuu's a bad influence on Kaito." Tanjiro thought to himself while glaring at Giyuu, who immediately stopped laughing.

Cliff Hanger