Chapter 58

A Few Hours Later

Author
Tanjiro was taking good care of Giyuu, and this made Giyuu very happy because he had Tanjiro's attention all time. Giyuu did once in a while lose control, but it wasn't too bad at least that's how it was at first.

Right now Tanjiro was pinned on the bed and struggling, as Giyuu desperately tried to take Tanjiro's clothes off. "Giyuu, I already told you no!" Tanjiro complained and this made Giyuu start sulking. "Just a bit, please." Giyuu whined and this surprised Tanjiro. He never saw Giyuu act or sound this childish before. Tanjiro sighed in defeat, while he started feeling embarrassed. "F-Fine, but just for a bit." He shyly mumbled to Giyuu, which made Giyuu very happy and excited. "Okay." Giyuu simply told Tanjiro, before quickly spreading Tanjiro's legs open. He hovered over Tanjiro while he was between him, before kissing him on the lips. Tanjiro happily kissed back, as he felt Giyuu start taking his underwear off. He saw him throw it somewhere, before he separated from Tanjiro. "May I continue?" He asked while being a little concerned. Tanjiro just smiled at this, before nodding. Giyuu warmly smiled at Tanjiro's response, before going down in between Tanjiro's legs. He first started licking Tanjiro's inner thighs which made Tanjiro flinch a little bit of the cold sensation.

After a few minutes, Tanjiro felt something lick his entrance which made him arch his back as he drew his head back and let out a moan. He gripped Giyuu's hair from the pleasure and odd sensation, as Giyuu continued. Tanjiro started dripping with slick, and after some time Giyuu finally separated from Tanjiro. Tanjiro saw Giyuu gulp something down as a small stream was on his lips and down to his neck. His eyes were also more hazy than before. Tanjiro started blushing from being flustered once he understood what it was that Giyuu gulped down.

Tanjiro
"Tanjiro, could you turn around and lay on your stomach?" Giyuu asked me which confused me, but I decided to agree.

Once I did what he told me, I felt him grab my hips as he made me lift my lower body higher by making me be on my knees, while my upper body was still on the bed.

All of a sudden I remembered what this position was. It was the position that Kyojuro made me do for our first time. I yelped when I felt something big force itself in me, as it started stretching my insides and going all the way in. I started trembling from the sudden intrusion, as I gripped the bedsheets with so much force. I felt Giyuu's weight on me, as he put his hands on the bed, between me.

Author
Giyuu almost fully slipped completely out, before thrusting harshly in Tanjiro. This made Tanjiro gasp out of breath, before cumming. He started moaning as Giyuu began to thrust in him. Tanjiro's tongue was already out, while his drool started sliding down his neck as he kept moaning out very loudly. Giyuu stopped for a moment and Tanjiro felt Giyuu start to slowly lick his back, as he put his hands on his chest. Tanjiro started moaning more, as he felt Giyuu thrusting in him while groping his chest. The wet sensation of him being licked from behind was also driving him crazy. For some reason he felt so much pleasure from the way Giyuu was doing him. He heard Giyuu let out a growl, before he started thrusting his hips more harshly. This made the moist sounds, bed squeaking, and skin clapping become louder, while Tanjiro was taken aback by this. Tanjiro felt something start getting stuck in him, and ended up realizing that Giyuu was about to knot him. "I-It's okay alpha~. I'm all yours~. I won't g-go anywhere~." Tanjiro moaned out to try to calm down Giyuu, but Giyuu was desperate to knot his omega and cum in his womb to make everyone know that Tanjiro belonged to him. He started rubbing his face on Tanjiro's scent glands, as he harshly gave one last deep push in Tanjiro. This made him hit Tanjiro's good spot and lock his knot very good at the rim, which was deep in Tanjiro's womb. They finally were locked together, as Giyuu's cum gushed in Tanjiro, and this made Tanjiro cum again. Tanjiro let out small purring sounds while a small smile was plastered on his face for being happy that Giyuu was showing him so much affection by rubbing his face on his scent glands. His nipples also felt numb from how much Giyuu was playing with them. All of a sudden, he felt Giyuu's hands slide off his chest and onto his stomach, while he forced both of them to lay down on the bed. Tanjiro was confused by this, but then he heard something that Giyuu never did before. He started to also purr, which Giyuu once told him that alphas mostly never purred in front of anyone not even their omegas, since it would make them look weak. This made Tanjiro feel really happy. He put his hands on top of Giyuu's, which made Giyuu flinch a little bit from being surprised. In the corner of his eye Tanjiro could see Giyuu's tail wagging, while he heard thumping from Giyuu's tail probably hitting the bed. "Alpha seems very happy." Tanjiro told him, and Giyuu just nodded. "Because I'm with my omega." Giyuu mumbled while sounding calm and happy.

Tanjiro became surprised when he felt Giyuu harden again, after waiting so long for Giyuu to soften. "Tanjiro, could we go another round?" Giyuu asked while smiling. "No, you said only one round." Tanjiro told him while trying to not look at Giyuu right now. "Pleaseeee." Giyuu whined and Tanjiro sighed in defeat. "Note: When Giyuu acts too childish I need to always leave as quickly as possible, because it's very hard to say no to him and stay with that answer." Tanjiro thought to himself, before agreeing to go another round. But oh boy, would he come to regret it later on.

Cliff Hanger