Chapter 26

Author
Everything was peaceful and quiet so far, until screams of suffering could be heard. "W-What the?!" Kyojuro thought to himself while being surprised when he saw a lot of alphas, and some people already killed.

Kyojuro
"Everyone, get into fighting position! Kyojuro and Kanao go to Tanjiro! Now!" Shinubo yelled in a serious voice as the alphas started running towards us. I ran away with Kanao to go to Tanjiro and Giyuu. "Give us the slutty omega from the leader and its child! We promise to take great care of them!" A guy declared, which made me stop in my tracks. They were talking about Tanjiro. The next thing I knew was that I ran back to Shinubo in my lion form, before I tackled the guy. "Don't you dare talk about Tanjiro like that." I growled at him as I had him pinned down to show dominance. Another alpha tackled me, but I just shook him off like he was nothing.

Giyuu
"Leader! Tanjiro and your child are in danger. A huge group of alphas are killing everyone, and are asking for Tanjiro and your child." Kanao told me while panicking. "Dammit, this is probably Li Wei's doing." I thought to myself as I saw a peaceful sleeping Tanjiro and wolf pup. "You stay here with Tanjiro. I'll block them from outside. No matter what, we can't have them get near Tanjiro and my pup." I told her with a serious voice and she nodded in understanding.

"Shit! There's so many of them! They are starting to get on my nerves!" I thought to myself, while fighting a lot of alphas in my wolf form, as I felt annoyed and angry. I also tried to back them away from the entrance as much as possible, but it wasn't working. "They're trying to tire me out by fighting me all at once. If this continues, their plan will work. I need to think of something." I thought to myself, as I killed another alpha. I yelled in pain from being surprised when I felt an arrow go through my stomach. I tried to hold it in, but more arrows started shooting. I had to dodge them, but then I realized they were trying to make me move away from the entrance. "Shit! If I move more they'll get in, but if I don't I'll get killed. What should I do?!" I thought to myself with frustration. "My my. It seems like the leader is having some difficulty fighting. Seems like Tanjiro and that pup won't end up good for having someone as weak like you to protect them." I hear Li Wei's voice tell me mockingly. Then something in me snapped. I could only see red now.

Li Wei
"Wh-What's going on?!" I thought to myself while being scared, as I saw Giyuu kill five alphas all at once. "I won't let you get near Tanjiro and my pup. I'll kill you all before you could lay a finger on them." I hear Giyuu growl with anger. My body started trembling, as I felt myself become weak. Some of the alphas started whimpering with fear, while they started to back up. I told one of the alphas to take me somewhere safe, but it was too late.

Author
All of a sudden, while Kyojuro and Shinobu were fighting, they hear a very painful scream coming from an omega. At first they thought it was Tanjiro, but then Shinubo realized that it was Li Wei.

Kanao flinched from being surprised, but she was happy that at least Tanjiro still didn't wake up. It's better if he doesn't witness this.

All the alphas stopped fighting when they felt something different in the atmosphere. That's when Giyuu walks where Shinubo and Kyojuro were, while he had blood everywhere. "Oh...my...god." Shinubo and Kyojuro thought to themselves when they saw Giyuu carry Li Wei's head. He threw it in front of the alphas while glaring at them. "Your omega and companies have been killed, so leave now, before I kill all of you as will." Giyuu threatened them as a warning. The alphas were stunned and felt like crying for their omega, but they just started leaving from fear.

After all the alphas left, Giyuu immediately passed out, and fell to the ground. Kyojuro was still stunned, while Shinubo went to check up on Giyuu. "He has a high fever." Shinubo simply told Kyojuro while acting like nothing happened. "W-What just happened?!" One of the alphas from the tribe that was fighting to help, asked. "Giyuu fully awakened his power as an alpha from the wolf tribe. He is basically like the king of all wolves now, and not just from our tribe." Shinubo told them, while she asked Kyojuro for help. The alphas from the wolf tribe were surprised at first, but then they started cheering with happiness.

"He truly is like his sister."

"We knew he would unlock it someday."

"Our Young Master...I mean Master, truly is very strong and amazing."

"Now no one will ever dare to hurt us."

Shinubo heard the alphas cheer with happiness, which made her smile a little at how they could act sometimes. "Alright, clean all this mess up! We don't want Tanjiro to see this!" Shinubo ordered them, which they gladly started doing.

Kyojuro helped Shinubo take Giyuu back to her home carrying him on his back.

"Oh no. Is he okay?" Kanao asked while worrying when she saw the state Giyuu was in. "He's fine. He just needs some rest." She told her while smiling, before petting her head to comfort her.

Giyuu was resting in another room as Shinubo was checking his injuries, while Kanao and Kyojuro were taking care of Tanjiro. "*Sigh* Today was a long day." Kyojuro told Kanao while feeling tired. "Yeah." Kanao simply told him, but then they heard whimpering. They look and see the pup awake, but then Tanjiro immediately wakes up. "That's quite surprising that he would wake up to his child's crying but not to the screaming of people." Kanao and Kyojuro thought to themselves, while smiling awkwardly.

Cliff Hanger