Chapter 15

Tanjiro
While I was making Giyuu's clothes, I couldn't help but smile. "I hope he likes them." I thought to myself while smiling.

When I almost finished making Giyuu's clothes, I started thinking about my family. "I wonder how my family is doing? I hope they're okay without me." I thought to myself while being distracted. "Ow." I mumbled when I poked myself on the finger with the needle by accident. "Will at least I'm done." I mumbled while looking at the clothes. "I'm so glad mom and Nezuko showed me how to sew and make clothes, or else I wouldn't know and would just end up making something horrible." Was the only thing I thought about, before I smelled Giyuu's scent. I hurriedly hid the clothes behind my back, as he opened the door. "W-Welcome back Giyuu." I told him while smiling nervously. "Is everything all right?" He asked me while looking worried. "Uh...y-yeah. I...I made this for you. I hope you l-like it." I told him, before shoving his new made clothes to his chest. He seemed surprised by this, but when he saw it closer he looked very happy. "You made these for me?" He asked me while his tail was wagging uncontrollably. "Is that why you left the house, the day you met Li Wei?" He asked me and I nodded, but then I felt him hug me. "Thank you, Tanjiro. I love it." He told me before giving me a small peck on the lips.

Once he had it on, it looked like it fit him perfectly. It was a turtle neck shirt, with some shorts, and tights.

 It was a turtle neck shirt, with some shorts, and tights

"Woah, this is very comfortable and well made." He told me while smiling. "I'm glad you like it." I told him while being all flustered.

All of a sudden he picked me up bridal style, before he took me to the bedroom. He put me down and sat on the bed, before petting his lap. I blushed at this, but then I slowly went to sit down. "Um...Giyuu when will we visit your grandpa?" I asked him shyly, as we were cuddling. "Tomorrow." He simply told me, while he sounded distracted.

Giyuu
"I can't believe Tanjiro made this for me. My omega truly is the best." I thought to myself while smiling, but then I heard small snores. "Oh...Tanjiro fell asleep. He must have been very tired, since we've had a long day." I thought to myself while smiling. I gently moved him to lay down, before I laid down next to him.

The Next Morning

When I woke up, Tanjiro was sleeping soundly in my arms. I see his ears and tail pop out again, which made me curious on how they felt. "What if they're sensitive? I don't want to wake up Tanjiro." I thought to myself, but then the tail slowly started moving from side to side, almost as if it was teasing me. "Just a little." I mumbled while I put my hand on it. I felt Tanjiro flinch a little, before relaxing again, while he was still sleeping. I started to pet it, and it was so soft. I heard Tanjiro start letting out small purrs in his sleep, while smiling. He was actually enjoying it, which was surprising.

As I kept petting his tail, I started licking his ears, which made him purr louder.

Tanjiro
I start waking up while feeling sort of ticklish. I slowly open my eyes, and I see Giyuu licking the top of my head. I was confused by this, but I didn't want to move it felt so nice. "Oh, you're awake." I hear Giyuu's voice, and I sheepishly looked up at him. "*Yawns* Yeah." I told him, before smiling. "What were you doing anyways? It felt so nice and relaxing." I told him while I started feeling more awake, little by little. "Oh, I...was petting your tail and licking your ears." He told me which confused me. I looked at my behind to see a tail connected to me, which surprised me. I decided to touch my head, and I feel round ears. "Eh?" I thought to myself while being so confused and surprised. "Wait...you didn't know. I thought you did, since it was your second time." He told me and I shook my head as a no. "W-When was the first time?" I asked him, and he told me that it was the day we mated. "A-And you didn't tell me." I told him while feeling so many emotions hit me at once. "Will, I forgot because I was busy feeling good when mating with you. I even forgot about it, until this happened." He told me while trying to calm me down. "W-What even am I?" I asked him and he told me that I was a Tanuki. "Tanuki's are rare, but I mean very rare. You're the only one I've ever seen before." He explained to me, as he rubbed circles on my back. "I know it's all confusing, since you have no memory from the past, but don't worry." He told me, as I started calming down. "Better?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah, it just all hit me at once, which made me very confused." I told him while clinging onto him. "That's understandable." He told me while smiling.

Giyuu
I slowly lean down towards his lips before kissing him. I rubbed his tail with my hand, which made him gasp from being surprised. I take this opportunity to slide my tongue in. He let out a surprised moan, before he started whimpering. I roam around his mouth, as I see his tail start wagging, while his ears twitched.

After I finally finished teasing him, I separated from the kiss. I see a string of saliva connecting us, as Tanjiro was gasping for air, while his cheeks were flushed. He looked so lovely, and I was so happy for how I made him react.

"Now you know what I meant by using my tongue for next time." I whispered in his ear while smirking. "P-Pervert." He mumbled while he sounded flustered and shy.

Cliff Hanger