Chapter 62

Author
The next day, Inosuke came to challenge Giyuu since he heard about his return. Yuichiro and Muichiro also returned to ask Tanjiro about the pouch that Muichiro gave him, so they could have it back. Of course Tanjiro wasn't surprised by this, since he knew the time would one day come.

"I'll go get it from my room. I always take it everywhere and took good care of it, so you don't have to worry if it's damaged or dirty." Tanjiro told them, before walking away to his room to go get the pouch.

After he returned, he handed Yuichiro the pouch. "Thank you for returning it and taking care of it. I'm also sorry about the mix up that my brother did." Yuichiro told Tanjiro with great gratitude. "It was no big deal, so please don't thank me." Tanjiro told him, but something felt off to Muichiro. It's almost as if something or someone was telling him that it was the wrong choice, and that he should let Tanjiro have it. Yuichiro saw his brother's odd behavior, so he decided to ask him about from being worried about him. Muichiro just told him that he was fine and that he needed some fresh air, before walking away. Yuichiro and Tanjiro were now both confused by Muichiro's behavior. "Did I do something wrong to offend him?" Tanjiro asked Yuichiro with concern, which made Yuichiro immediately start denying that idea. "He's probably just tired. You know how amnesia could be so difficult sometimes." Yuichiro awkwardly told Tanjiro, but this didn't comfort him at all. It just worried him more. Yuichiro was also not good at comforting people, so he didn't know what to do anymore.

Muichiro
"Why am I so angry? I knew that Tanjiro would most likely return it, but it doesn't feel right." I thought to myself while being confused, as I looked at the sky. "To be honest, will this be our last time seeing each other. I don't like that idea. It's like I'm losing the sun, since he's so kind that it warms my heart up and it brightens my day." I thought to myself, but then I bumped into someone. "My apologies...Oh, hey Muichiro." One of Tanjiro's alphas told me. I think his name was...Kyojuro. "Hello." I simply told him, but he just stared at me with concern, which confused me. "Why do you seem unhappy? Did something happen?" He asked me, but I decided to not tell him. After all, it's his omega that we're talking about. This might anger him. "No, I gotta go." Was the only thing that I told him, before leaving.

Kyojuro
"Will, that was unusual. He seemed more zoned out than before, and he looked so unhappy. I wonder what could have happened to make him be in such a mood." I thought to myself as I saw Muichiro disappear into the large crowd. I decided to let him be and ignore the situation, before going home.

I saw Tanjiro looking very sad, when I walked in our home. "Tanjiro, what's the matter what happened?" I asked him with concern, as I ran to his side. "I think I made Muichiro angry." He told me which confused me. "Why would you say that?" I asked him, as I hugged him to comfort him. "I returned the pouch that he gave me, because it's something very important in his tribe, but he seemed so angry. Then he simply walked out, and later on Yuichiro left to look for Muichiro." Tanjiro explained to me between sobs. "Is that why Muichiro looked that way?" I thought to myself from being confused by the situation. "There there, Tanjiro. Maybe something is just bothering him. I saw him before coming here, but he seemed more unhappy than angry to me." I told him while smiling.

Muichiro
"There you are!" I hear my brother's voice, so I look towards his direction, only to be smacked. "What the hell was that about?!" I yelled with annoyance, but then he grabbed the collar of my shirt. "I could ask you the same thing. What the hell is going through your head?! Why did you just randomly leave?!" He yelled at me, so I looked away. "It was nothing." I simply told him, but he made me face him. "Don't say it was nothing. I know something's bothering you. Just tell me." He told me, which made me sigh in defeat. "Fine, I'll tell you. Also, to be honest I don't even know what I'm feeling." I told him, and he seemed to calm down before he sat down next to me. "I hated how Tanjiro returned the pouch. Something in me felt like it shattered. It felt like I would never see the sun again. Like his warm smile, his nice voice, and his lovely face." I told him, while smiling at the thoughts of Tanjiro that I remembered. When I look at him he had a surprised look on his face. "Is something wrong with what I said." I told him, but he just shook his head. "It's actually quite the opposite of that. I think....you've fallen in love with him." He told me, and this made me blush immediately. "H-How could you say such a thing?!" I told him, but then an image of me kissing Tanjiro on the lips popped into my head. I felt even more flustered now than ever before, and I hear my brother just chuckle at this. "I'm right, aren't I?" He asked me and I couldn't deny it any longer, so I just slowly nodded my head. "When?" He asked me in a calm manner. "I d-don't really know. M-Maybe the day I gave him the pouch." I told him while not looking at him, and only at the floor. "I see..." I heard mumble. "I mean to honest, I'm not that surprised. He seems like a good omega, and your inner alpha maybe decided that he was the one. So, that's most likely why you gave him the pouch, because your inner alpha probably knew the meaning towards it even though you forgot a lot of things." He explained the situation to me while smiling, and I could feel every question I had being solved.

Cliff Hanger