Chapter 35

One Year Later

Author
It's been a year since Kyojuro and Tanjiro started hanging out together. They've become very close, which made Giyuu jealous sometimes, but he would calm down when Tanjiro chose him over Kyojuro. Both alphas seemed annoyed from one another, and they always seemed competitive of who gets Tanjiro's attention most. Tanjiro didn't notice this, since he's very oblivious.

Anyways, they have been at the City of Beasts for about four months for Tanjiro's training with Urokodaki. Tanjiro has become stronger, and more skillful in fighting. Tanjiro always told Giyuu everything about his training, and Giyuu happily listened. He was glad that Tanjiro was enjoying himself. Kyojuro has also been visiting the place Tanjiro and Giyuu have been staying at more frequently, because Giyuu didn't allow him to live with them yet. He also wanted more time with Tanjiro.

"It's so hot today." Tanjiro thought to himself, while not realizing that Kyojuro and Giyuu were watching him. They were blushing as they stared carefully at Tanjiro's body. "How about we get wet at the lake?" Giyuu and Kyojuro told Tanjiro at the same time, which caught him by surprise. "Um sure." Tanjiro told them while sounding a little confused about how they were acting right now. "Oh wait, but I don't  have anything to wear." Tanjiro told them, as he kept fanning himself with his hand to have fresh air. He truly hated heatwaves. "Don't worry about that. I got that covered." Kyojuro told him quickly, while smiling. Tanjiro could smell the scent of excitement coming from both alphas. "Are they really that excited to go to the lake?" Tanjiro thought to himself with curiosity while smiling. "Oh okay. I'll go get the things ready, and go wake up Kaito." Tanjiro told them, before leaving.

Giyuu gave Tanjiro's measurements in a small piece of paper to Kyojuro, after Kyojuro asked for them. "I'll be back. I'll meet you two at the lake." Kyojuro told Giyuu before leaving.

Kyojuro already knew what lake they were going to so he wasn't really worried about that. "I bet Tanjiro would look amazing in a swimsuit." Kyojuro thought to himself happily, as he went to the best shop that sells a lot of swimsuits and swim trunks. "Excuse me, I would like a swimsuit specifically designed only for my omega." Kyojuro told the shop owner. "Alright, just tell me your omega's measurements and it'll be ready in about ten minutes." The guy told him while smiling kindly. Kyojuro gave a small paper to the guy of Tanjiro's measurements.

Tanjiro
When Giyuu and I got to the lake, I saw so many people. "Kaito you better not run off. I don't want you to get lost." I told him and he nodded, while walking very close next to me. "Tanjiro, over here. I found a spot." Giyuu told me, while holding my hand.

After waiting a few minutes Kyojuro came back with a small bag. "Here Tanjiro." He told me while smiling. "Oh thank you." I told him while smiling, as I stood up. "I'll go to a hut to change. I'll be right back." I told them, before I left with Kaito, since he started following me.

Once I finished changing, I looked at myself in the mirror while feeling embarrassed. "Why did he buy me something like this? This feels so revealing." I thought to myself while fidgeting with the swimsuit. Yeah, you heard me. I said swimsuit. It was a two piece with a checkerboard pattern.

"Kaito, what do you think? Does it look nice on me?" I asked him and he barked happily, which made me smile

"Kaito, what do you think? Does it look nice on me?" I asked him and he barked happily, which made me smile. "Okay then. It seems like I'll be wearing this today." I thought to myself while smiling, as I tried to calm down my nerves.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me, as I tried to go back where Giyuu and Kyojuro were waiting for me. I heard a few whistles and some people yelling some stuff out, as if flirting with me. I see Kaito growl at them, which made me calm down a bit from being too busy looking at how adorable he acted.

Author
When Tanjiro gets back with Giyuu and Kyojuro, they were amazed by how beautiful Tanjiro looked in a swimsuit. Tanjiro was also amazed by how Giyuu and Kyojuro looked. He thought of them both as really handsome and strong.

 He thought of them both as really handsome and strong

"You look really nice

"You look really nice." Kyojuro was the first one to speak after his little trance. "I have to agree with Kyojuro. You really do look amazing." Giyuu also told Tanjiro after his little trance. "Oh...um...thank you. You two look very handsome." Tanjiro told them while being shy about all the attention he was getting from Giyuu and Kyojuro. "Anyways, you should put some sun blocker before going to get wet. You don't want to get sunburned." Giyuu told Tanjiro while worrying about him. "Oh right. Thanks for the reminder." Tanjiro told him, before looking through the bag where he brought the stuff they would need.

"Okay, lets go have fun." Tanjiro told them, after they all put sunblock on.

Giyuu was teaching Kaito how to swim, since he still didn't know how to, while Tanjiro and Kyojuro were enjoying their time together by playing volleyball. Also, since Kyojuro hasn't mated with Tanjiro a lot of omegas would once in a while come to bother their nice moment to ask him to be their alpha. Tanjiro just found this humorous, while Kyojuro thought of this as annoying. "Oh yeah, Tanjiro, I forgot to ask you something. Would you like to come over to my place tomorrow? It's just to meet my family." Kyojuro told him while smiling, and Tanjiro happily accepted.

All of a sudden, Tanjiro felt something pawing his chest, so he looked down to see Kaito. "Hey Kaito. Seems like you finally learned how to swim. I'm so proud of you." Tanjiro praised Kaito while smiling, as he petted Kaito's head. Kaito seemed happy by this, and started swimming around to show off. "Seems like he really likes compliments." Kyojuro jokingly told Tanjiro, and Tanjiro couldn't help but laugh at this.

Cliff Hanger