Chapter 48

Author
Giyuu and Kyojuro ended up sleeping outside, while having bruises and bumps everywhere. They were also tied down onto a tree, so they wouldn't try to sneak back in the house. Giyuu was tied at the front of the tree, while Kyojuro was tied from behind the tree.

Kanao ended up untying them the next day, by Tanjiro's orders. Of course he asked nicely, and acted like nothing happened. Almost as if this was something ordinary. Tanjiro also didn't want to hear or see Giyuu and Kyojuro, which Kanao made very clear to them, before going back inside. "If only Shinubo was here to help us with our injuries." Giyuu told Kyojuro while feeling a lot of pain, as Kyojuro slowly nodded in agreement to Giyuu's statement. "But this is the life we chose, and who knew that such a kind person could be so feisty and a savage." Kyojuro told him while smiling, as he tried to hold in the pain. "I mean Tanjiro has always had his perks of being a savage and feisty once in a while, but not at this level." Giyuu told him, while he held where his rib cage is located. "That's also true." Kyojuro simply told him, before passing out and onto the floor. Giyuu started seeing double as everything started spinning, before also passing out.

"I think I overdid it a bit." Tanjiro mumbled shyly from being embarrassed, as he was patching up Giyuu's wounds, while Kanao helped patch up Kyojuro's wounds. "Oh, you...think." Giyuu slurred, as he started waking up. "I'm so sorry Giyuu. I just don't know what went over me. I usually never act like that. The only time I acted like that was when I was pregnant. It's like I had a swing mood or something like that." Tanjiro told him, and this made Giyuu start coughing like crazy, as Kanao looked at Tanjiro with wide eyes. Tanjiro started panicking about Giyuu, so he quickly passed him some water. "Tanjiro....are you perhaps...pregnant?" Kanao asked, which surprised Tanjiro. This time it was his turn to start dying. "I-I don't think so. I haven't felt any s-symptoms. I-I was also just joking about w-what I said, and it wasn't that long ago when Kyojuro and I...d-did it, so it can't possibly be that. C-Can it?" Tanjiro told her as he was blushing, while stuttering so much. Giyuu looked like he was about to pass out, and this made Tanjiro even more flustered from thinking about the what if's. "Yeah, your probably right. We shouldn't worry so much." Kanao told him while smiling. "Anyways, it's not like I smell any new scent in me, so I would of known when I got pregnant." Tanjiro thought to himself, while doubting the whole thing about him maybe being pregnant. "I was just probably just stressed or something like that." Tanjiro told them while smiling, and Giyuu just chuckled. If his omega was calm and wasn't panicking that meant that everything is good, so he doesn't need to worry about a thing.

Once Kyojuro woke up, he saw Tanjiro massaging Giyuu's shoulders, and then he remembered everything that happened. "Oh, I'm glad that you're finally awake." Tanjiro told Kyojuro when he noticed him sitting up. Giyuu just let out a small growl of annoyance, before pulling Tanjiro on his lap. Kyojuro just sat up and felt some pain but not as much as before. "How long did I sleep?" Kyojuro asked while stretching a little bit from feeling sore. "For a while. It's already dark outside and everyone is sleeping." Tanjiro told him, which surprised Kyojuro. "Also, Giyuu, could you let me go, please? I need to check Kyojuro now that he finally woke up." Tanjiro whined but Giyuu just shook his head in disagreement, before giving Tanjiro a lick on his scent glands. This made Tanjiro let out a mewl sound, which made him feel very embarrassed and bashful. "Hey! Leave Tanjiro alone!" Kyojuro growled at Giyuu from being jealous, but Giyuu just ignored him while keeping his grip firmly on Tanjiro's waist. Tanjiro just sighed in defeat when he saw Giyuu and Kyojuro start glaring at each other. He slowly got out of Giyuu's grip and replaced it with a pillow, so Giyuu and Kyojuro wouldn't notice when he left.

After they noticed that Tanjiro was gone, they looked throughout the whole house and found him sleeping peacefully in his bed with Kaito. They decided to go to the living room, so they wouldn't anger Tanjiro again. They saw food on the coffee table, and they knew that Tanjiro planned to have them out of the bedroom again. They really couldn't stop messing up and making Tanjiro mad. "I wonder how long this will last? This is all that annoying, idiot's fault!" Giyuu thought to himself, while eating. "All I wanted was to have a nice and normal life with Tanjiro, but Giyuu always has to ruin it. It's not fair." Kyojuro thought to himself, while pouting. "We need to have an agreement or make some deal, because at his point Tanjiro might want to abounded us for bothering him in such childish behavior." Kyojuro told Giyuu in a serious manner, after he finished eating.

The Next Day

Tanjiro
I was surprised when I woke without hearing any arguments, so I go check in the living to make sure there wasn't any dead corpses, but I only found Giyuu who looked relaxed. "Oh hey Tanjiro." Giyuu told me calmly, which made start feeling suspicious of him. "Hey. So...where's Kyojuro?" I told him, while sitting next to him. "He went hunting. We decided to take turns on who goes hunting each day so we won't be annoyed by each other's presence and try to kill each other. This will only be for a while until we get used to each other." He told me while smiling, as he patted my head. "Oh...Will I'm very glad." I told him while smiling and sounding a little bit surprised. I just didn't suspect any of this. "At least you guys finally worked things out. I thought I would have to tell Shinubo about this once she returned." I told him, and this made him flinch. "Thank god we fixed our rivalry then." He told me, while shaking as he clenched his hand on his shirt where his heart is. I couldn't help but laugh at this from how scared Giyuu looked.

Cliff Hanger