Chapter 64

Author
(Before we begin, I want to apologize for not updating yesterday. I thought it was Saturday, but I was mistaken. I hope that you could forgive me. Now let's continue with the story).

"Lunch is ready." Tanjiro told them. When they got to the kitchen, the Uzui's were surprised by all the delicious food that was on the table. "This all looks so good and unreal. Am I dreaming?" Tengen mumbled while drooling with hunger as he stared at the food. "*Giggles* Eat as much as you want. I made enough for everyone." Tanjiro chimed, before sitting Kaito on his lap. "Kyojuro, may you look for Giyuu. I'm starting to worry about him, mostly because he skipped breakfast to fight with Inosuke." Tanjiro told Kyojuro in a worried manner and Kyojuro nodded in understanding. "I'll be right back, so don't eat everything." Kyojuro jokingly told the Uzui's, before leaving. "Kyojuro is very lucky to have you Tanjiro, and I hope that Kyojuro has been living a happy life with you." Tengen told Tanjiro while being grateful. "*Giggles* Thank you Tengen." Tanjiro told him while smiling. "So, what I was wondering how Senjuro thinks of you and how you think of him." Hinatsuru chimed into the conversation, while smiling with curiosity. "Will, I think of him as a little brother of mine. He's so sweet and nice, which made us get along very well. I even fought Shinjuro for Senjuro, because he needed help with being defended. I'm not saying that Kyojuro is bad at defending or protecting his brother. On the contrary, he's always been the good older brother that supports Senjuro. The only problem was that Kyojuro couldn't exactly define his father for everything, since he still saw him as a father, even though there was a lot of bad things that Shinjuro did. The fight that Shinjuro and I had ended up helping him realize his mistakes, and start becoming a better father. This made me really happy because it seemed like a weight was lifted off the three of them from their shoulders. Senjuro even started clinging onto me, which reminded me so much of my youngest brother Rokuta." Tanjiro expained to the Uzui's, which made them surprised by what they heard. "I'm glad you did that, Tanjiro. If it weren't for you they may have never been as happy as you described them." Makio told him while petting Tanjiro's head lovingly. This made Tanjiro blush from feeling shy and flustered. "I-It was nothing..." Tanjiro mumbled while looking at his son that was on his lap. Kaito stared at Tanjiro before barking, and licking him on the chin to help him relax. "We're back!" Kyojuro yelled while sounding tired. When he walked in, he was all scratched up, while Giyuu looked very angry. Insouke also accompanied them and was standing behind them. "I wonder what happened 😅?" Tanjiro thought to himself, before standing up and leaving Kaito on the chair. "Kyojuro, let's go clean your wounds." Tanjiro simply told Kyojuro. "Inosuke, make your self at home and eat as much as you like." Tanjiro told Inosuke, before walking out of the kitchen with Kyojuro. "So, what happened to make you so angry?" Tengen asked Giyuu, while Inosuke started eating everything. "None of your business." Giyuu grumbled and Tengen just rolled his eyes. "...Wait, why are you here?!" Giyuu yelled from finally realizing Tengen's presence. "My wives wanted to meet Tanjiro." Tengen simply told Giyuu. "Now let me ask you something. What's with the weird looking alpha?" Tengen told Giyuu while pointing at Inosuke. "I fought him and he lost again, but he ended up following me." Giyuu told Tengen in annoyance.

Tanjiro
"Kyojuro, so what happened for you to get such injuries?" I asked him while cleaning his wounds. "Giyuu wanted to go find Muichiro to beat him up for some reason, so I stopped him. I don't know what could've gotten him so mad with Muichiro though." Kyojuro explained to me, while wincing in pain from his wounds stinging. "Why would Giyuu be mad at Muichiro?" I thought to myself, as I finally finished patching up Kyojuro's wounds. "Okay, all done." I told Kyojuro while smiling. "Thank you, Tanjiro." Kyojuro told me before giving me a small peck on the lips. I just smiled at this, before following him the kitchen. We were both surprised though to see almost all the food gone. Inosuke was sleeping on the floor, while Giyuu was struggling in Tengen's hold. "W-What happened here?" I asked them, as I tried to calm down Giyuu. "The idiotic bastard ate almost everything. You can't make more, because we'll end up low in food!" Giyuu growled. "We're so sorry Tanjiro. We all tried to stop Inosuke, but he would always find a way to get more." Suma told me while crying. "I-It's okay. It wasn't your fault." I told her while also trying to calm her down.

After everyone calmed down, Tengen left with wives while apologizing. I told them that it was fine and that we should see each other more often from now on. Inosuke was kicked out by Giyuu, and Kyojuro went hunting for my food, once he finished everything that was left. Kaito was asleep in his crib, while Giyuu and I were on bed.

Author
Giyuu and Tanjiro started making out, since Giyuu wanted all of Tanjiro's attention. "I don't want to think about that bastard near Tanjiro, I already have enough with Kyojuro being Tanjiro's second mate." Giyuu thought to himself with jealousy, before they separated from the kiss. Tanjiro started laughing a little bit when he felt Giyuu tickling his neck by nibbling it, but he was still curious on why Giyuu was so mad. "Giyuu, will you now tell me why you were so mad today?" Tanjiro asked Giyuu, but Giyuu just shook his head as a no, before laying his head down comfortably on Tanjiro's chest. "I sleep now." Giyuu simply told Tanjiro, before dowsing off. Tanjiro just giggled at this, before hugging Giyuu. "Tanjiro, I'm back!" He hears Kyojuro yell, so he tried get off the bed, but Giyuu wouldn't allow it. He had a strong grip on Tanjiro's hips, while letting out a small growl as a warning to stop. Tanjiro sighed in defeat, before yelling back at Kyojuro that he was in the bedroom with Giyuu.

Cliff Hanger