Chapter 69

Author
"What the hell happened to all of my clothes?!" Kyojuro yelled from seeing all of his clothes shredded into pieces, while Tanjiro barely started waking up. "Whoops, seems like Kaito is in that faze to chew whatever he sees." Giyuu calmly told him while leaning on the bedroom door. Kyojuro was about to yell at Giyuu from knowing full will that he planed this, but when Tanjiro saw Giyuu after sitting up, he greeted him without knowing what argument was happening between his two alphas. "Why did I hear yelling?" Tanjiro asked while rubbing his eye. "Oh it was nothing, Tanjiro. You shouldn't worry so much about it." Giyuu calmly told Tanjiro, while Kyojuro glared at Giyuu. "Oh okay." Tanjiro simply told Giyuu before yawning. "Do you want to take a bath?" Giyuu asked Tanjiro and Tanjiro happily nodded to this, which made Giyuu smile.

Giyuu
"Tanjiro, I'll be right back. I need to do something real quick." I told him and he just nodded, before I walked out and saw an angry Kyojuro. "Is your plan of revenge to make my life a living hell from now on?" He asked me while wearing one of his shredded clothes that was sort of intact. "Actually, yes." I simply told him while giving him a smug look, before walking away to help washing Tanjiro's hair and back.

Tanjiro
After I took a bath, Giyuu and Kyojuro seemed like they wanted to kill each other. "Thats hasn't happened in a long time. I wonder what happened?" I thought to myself while feeling a bit concerned, but then I remembered what happened yesterday, which made me blush. "Tanjiro, are you okay? You're all red. Are you sick? Do you have a fever?" They both asked me while sounding worried. "Y-Yeah." I stuttered, but they still looked worried.

All of sudden, we hear a knock so I went to check it out. I see the Uzui's once I opened the door, so I greeted them.

Tengen
When the door opens I see Tanjiro, but his scent was different. It smelled a bit sweeter than usual, which made me feel a little aroused and I don't know why.

Once Tanjiro welcomed us in, I saw Kyojuro who's scent also seemed different. That's when I realized that they probably had sex recently. "Tanjiro, you smell sweeter today." I hear Suma tell him which made me freeze in place for her saying such a thing. "Oh you think so? It might be because I took a bath a few minutes ago." He calmly told her which made me be in shock from how oblivious and innocent he is. I see Makio smack Suma at the back of her head, while Hinatsuru apologized for Suma's rudeness. Tanjiro didn't seem to understand, but Kyojuro and Giyuu did seem to. Giyuu started giving Kyojuro a death stare, while Kyojuro looked away to try to hide his red face. I tried to hold in my laughter while my omegas also seemed confused by what was going on right now.

Author
What Tengen wasn't expecting when we left after hanging out for almost the whole day with Tanjiro and his alphas, was what his omegas would be telling him something very important that should be taken seriously. They were getting ready for bed when they told him. "Master Tengen..." Hinatsuru started so Tengen gave her his full attention. "...We want Tanjiro as our final mate for our pack." Makio told him, since she was verg impatient for calm talk. "Say what?" Tengen told them while being surprised. "We want Tanjiro. He's really cute and we know you think the same, because we could smell your scent of arousal, and that only happens if you truly fell for someone. Like us before we became mates." Suma told Tengen while smiling with hope that Tengen would agree. "Sorry, but no. I always give you everything from how much I love you three, but I can't this time." He told them which made feel a little sad. "But why?" Suma whined while crying with sadness. "Because he's the omega of my best friend, and I can't betray my best friend. I respect him very much. Now let's forget about this and go to sleep." Tengen simply told them, and Hinatsuru understood, but Makio and Suma didn't agree to this. Makio decided to think of a plan and tell Suma later, so that Tengen could accept Tanjiro as their final mate.

The Next Day

"Mama, I'm hun...gry." Tanjiro hears a child's voice and something sitting on his stomach. He opens his eyes to see Kaito in his human form. Tanjiro just rolled to his while grunting, because he was being woken up very early. "Mama!" Kaito yelled as he started shaking Tanjiro by the shoulder. Tanjiro ended up immediately waking up and not feeling tired anymore from being surprised that Kaito talked. "S-Say that again Kaito. What did you just call me?." Tanjiro told him with excitement in his voice, while carefully sitting up so that he won't drop him by accident. "Mama, I'm hun...gry." Kaito told him while still struggling with his words, but Tanjiro was just so happy and proud of him that he learned how to talk so quickly in just four days. He decided to wake Giyuu up for him to hear their son talk, even though Giyuu doesn't like being woken up so early in the morning. "Mhmmm...what is it?" Giyuu groaned while sounding tired and still half asleep. He also had his face on the pillow, while taking a small peek towards Tanjiro, so that he could make eye contact with Tanjiro while talking to each other. "Kaito said his first words." Tanjiro told Giyuu while Kaito kept whining that he just wanted food. "That's impossible, because it doesn't happen until a month of learning how to try to talk. Now go to sleep. It's still way to early." Giyuu grumbled, while he hid his face on the pillow. "Mama!" Kaito yelled again while being grumpy that he still hasn't gotten any food, but this made Giyuu immediately turn his head to look at Kaito from being surprised.

"This is something completely normal for late bloomers. They actually learn quicker than others and become stronger than others without much of a struggle." Shinubo explained after Giyuu and Tanjiro took Kaito to her for a quick check up from being curios of how Kaito learned how to talk in just four days after transforming into his human form. This made Giyuu amazed by the new information about his son. "My son is gonna truly be a strong alpha and leader." Giyuu thought to himself with pride.

Cliff Hanger