Chapter 57

Tanjiro
It was the next day and it was a little colder today, since their was supposedly gonna be a rainstorm for two whole days. Giyuu has also been acting a little weird lately. He told me that he felt his body heavy and exhausted, which worried me. Mostly since his face was so red when he told me. I decided to look for Yua to tell her about Giyuu's condition, because what if he's sick or has a fever.

Yua seemed surprised when I told her about Giyuu's condition, which worried me. What if it was something bad.

Yua
"Giyuu was right. His omega is way to innocent. He doesn't even know that Giyuu is probably in rut, but from what I know Giyuu hasn't been in rut for a long time for not wanting to harm anyone. Even if he did, his rut wouldn't be this bad because of the medication that Shinubo gives him. He would act normal and ignore it usually. At least that's the information Master gave me, before they arrived here." I thought to myself, before telling some co-workers to help me prepare some things. "Tanjiro, follow me please." I told him and he nodded while seeming confused.

"What type of clothes do you usually wear?" I asked him while looking through to the walk-in closet. "Why?" He asked me while sounding more confused. "Because alphas love to see their omega wear their favorite clothes that are comfortable to them." I simply explained. "But why would I need to dress like I usually do?" He asked me. "You'll learn why soon." I told him while hoping that I'm doing the right thing or else I'll get fired.

Author
Yua ended up forcing Tanjiro to wear some clothing with the color black and turquoise, but Tanjiro didn't mind since he's used to wearing the type of clothing Yua made Tanjiro wear right now.

AuthorYua ended up forcing Tanjiro to wear some clothing with the color black and turquoise, but Tanjiro didn't mind since he's used to wearing the type of clothing Yua made Tanjiro wear right now

Tanjiro
"I'm still confused on why I'm wearing this. How will this help with Giyuu's condition?" I thought to myself, before walking to our room with the stuff Yua gave me for Giyuu. It was mostly food and water, and she told me to be more patient with Giyuu.

Now I knew what she meant, once I was on Giyuu's lap while my back was facing him. He had his arms tightly wrapped around my waist, while desperately rubbing his face on my neck. This happened when I barely walked in our room and I was pulled onto his lap without him saying a word. "Giyuu, are you okay? You seem more clingy than usual. Also, Yua told me to give you these." I told him, but when he shifted a little bit I felt something hard rub on my butt. I was confused by this, but then Giyuu started moving, which made the hard thing start rubbing against my butt again. I started blushing tremendously from realizing what was happening. I felt Giyuu grab my hips as he started grinding on me, which made me tremble from the odd feeling. I started moaning as he kept rubbing himself on me, while I dropped the things on the floor. "Omega~..." I finally hear Giyuu's voice, but it sounded a little bit raspy and deeper than usual. "Omega...I want to...be in you~." He panted, which made me blush with embarrassment. "He's already lost it." I thought to myself while I tried to get out of his grip, but he just threw me on the bed like if I weighed nothing. I let out a few whimpers while I had my eyes closed, as he was about to force me to spread my legs, but his movements stopped. I open my eyes to see them look at me with pain and worry. "Sorry..." I hear him mumble in disappointment, while he rubbed his face on my chest, as his arms wrapped around my back. I started petting his head, while smiling. "It's okay. I know it's hard to control yourself." I told him and I heard him chuckle at this. "Jeez, I don't even know why this had to happen today. I just wanted to relax and be with you as much as possible. Now it's ruined." He sighed in annoyance. "If you want you could scent me as much as you like while we cuddle." I told him shyly, and he immediately raised his head to look at me. I could see his eyes sparkle with joy like Shigeru's would when I would give him something as a gift after coming back from school or work.

I would laugh a little bit each time he would rub his nose or cheek somewhere I'm ticklish at, while he hugged me tightly but carefully.

Giyuu
I slowly started licking his scent glands, as I tried to be closer to Tanjiro. I heard him purring, which made me happy. "I need to make sure to stay in control. I promised I wouldn't force myself on him." I thought to myself, but I stopped my movements when I saw one of Tanjiro's nipples being exposed. He didn't even seem to realize this though, since he was busy rubbing my ears. My tail started wagging and hitting the bed, which made some small thumps. I could also feel myself getting harder than before. My mind also started becoming foggier. "Tanjiro, we should probably stop or I might lose control." I told him and he nodded in understanding. I get off him, as he got off the bed to clean the mess on the floor. "Giyuu, please tell me if you feel worse. I want to do whatever I can to help." Tanjiro told me worriedly, after he picked up the things. I just let out a small chuckle at this, which made him look embarrassed annoyed by this. "I'm being serious." He told me, while blushing a little. "I know. I just thought it was nice hearing that from you." I told him while smiling, as he passed me the tray of supplies. "Thanks." I told him, before grabbing an apple from the tray.

Cliff Hanger