Chapter 59

Author
It was the middle of the night when they finally stopped. Tanjiro was sore as hell, while Giyuu was shining very brightly from being relaxed and full of energy. His aura also seemed like it was cleansed. Almost as if nothing happened, while Tanjiro was very tired. "I should have never agreed to do it with you." Tanjiro grumbled in annoyance, which made Giyuu panic at first from feeling guilty, but then he saw Tanjiro's tail wagging a little. Tanjiro was lying just to mess with him. Giyuu let out a chuckle, before getting off the bed. "Tanjiro, do you want some water or some food before we go to sleep?" Giyuu asked him and Tanjiro just nodded, as he started closing his eyes from feeling tired. Giyuu first went to change into something, before sitting next to Tanjiro with the tray of the food that Tanjiro walked in with.

All of sudden, they heard small sounds of scratching from the door. Giyuu went to check out what it was, and at first he saw nothing, but then he heard small patterning going in his room. He decided to look down, and he saw a very familiar crow. It was Kanzaburou. Giyuu's old crow who takes forever to send a message and gets lost. Giyuu was happy to see Kanzaburou again, since it's been many years. He's made so many of his people look for him, but they never found him. This worried Giyuu at first, but he decided to have faith that Kanzaburou would return to him on day. He saw a small paper tied to Kanzaburou's leg, so he decided to pick him up to get the small paper. "What is it?" Tanjiro asked while carefully sitting up. "A letter from Mitsuri, but I don't know why?" Giyuu explained, before sitting next to Tanjiro. Also, since the crow was old he thought that Tanjiro was Giyuu, so jumped to the bed and went Tanjiro. Tanjiro just laughed at this from thinking how cute Kanzaburou is, before gently picking him up. Giyuu started reading the letter outloud, so Tanjiro knew what the letter was about.

Dear Giyuu,
I had your crow all this time, because he was just too cute. I was also worried for his safety if he tried to fly to you, but don't worry. He's been very well taken care of. Also, for the main reason that I've sent you this letter is because I got some complaints from some clients. They told me that you two were being too noisy almost the whole night even though you're at the furthest room from everyone else's. They also told me that they couldn't sleep at all or be with their mate without being bothered by your loud ruckus. I hope this doesn't happen agian, since I know how much you love Tanjiro. Okay, Giyuu? 😇

Sincerely, Mitsuri 💕

After Giyuu finally finished reading the letter, he was immediately pushed off the bed by Tanjiro who was now hiding under the covers, while Kanzaburou flew on the floor next to Giyuu. Tanjiro was mad at Giyuu and wouldn't allow him to join him in bed from being embarrassed that everyone heard him having sex. Giyuu was sad by this and didn't know what to do, since he really wanted to sleep with Tanjiro and cuddle with him, while Kanzaburou was very confused by what was happening. "Tanjiro, I didn't know that they would be able to hear us. Please forgive me." Giyuu explained, but Tanjiro just let out a small growl of anger. "Tanjiro, please answer me." Giyuu told Tanjiro, but Tanjiro didn't say or do anything. There was also a dark aura surrounding Tanjiro, which meant that Tanjiro was very angry. "Tanjiro, don't give me the cold shoulder. Please, say at least something. I don't like it when you don't talk to me. Tanjiro, I promise this won't happen again, so please don't be mad anymore." Giyuu complained from being worried, and while he was panicking that Tanjiro would always be angry with him. This made Tanjiro start feeling bad from how desperate Giyuu sounded to be forgiven. "...Fine, I'll forgive you." Tanjiro told him under the covers, as they started rustling. He knew that it wasn't exactly Giyuu's fault for what happened, so that's why he forgave him so easily.

 He knew that it wasn't exactly Giyuu's fault for what happened, so that's why he forgave him so easily

"Only this once though. I won't forgive you next time if this happens again." Tanjiro told him once he had his head peaking out of the blanket, while he was sitting down and had the blanket wrapped around his naked body. "Now...hurry up and come join me in bed." Tanjiro told him while blushing, as he stared at Giyuu. "Okay, it won't happen again. I'll make sure of it." Giyuu told him, while being happy that Tanjiro forgave him. "Oh my god, Giyuu looks so adorable when he's happy." Tanjiro thought to himself.

They ended up sleeping happily and peacefully, while they enjoyed to be in each other's arms.

Tanjiro
I let a small grumble, as I felt something on my forehead. I slowly open my eyes to adjust to the light, but then I see something staring at me. This scared the hell out of me, which made me scream like if I saw a ghost. The good thing is that Giyuu is a very deep sleeper or else he would have been very worried about me. I let out a sigh once I realized that it was Giyuu's crow. "Jeez, you scared me. You almost made my soul leave my body." I told him, as he landed on my lap. "I'm sorry Giyuu." He told me, which made me laugh a little bit. "No, I'm Tanjiro. His partner." I told him and he just tilted his head in what seemed like he was confused. I just rolled my eyes, before I started scratching his chin, which immediately made him flop down. "Seems like he loves being scratched under his chin." I thought to myself while smiling. "Giyuu and I should also probably take a bath once he wakes up, since I can't do it alone without getting help to walk to the bathroom." I thought to myself while blushing a little bit from feeling embarrassed.

Cliff Hanger