Chapter 52

Author
When Tanjiro opened the pouch that Muichiro gave him, he was surprised to see crystals, a ring, and bracelets.

AuthorWhen Tanjiro opened the pouch that Muichiro gave him, he was surprised to see crystals, a ring, and bracelets

"Eh?!? This...this seems so expensive! Does this belong to him and he just doesn't remember?! I need to return this to him immediately!" He thought to himself while looking through the small pouch, and he was correct. It was Muichiro's belongings that are very important and special to him, but he doesn't remember. "Is something wrong?" Kyojuro asked Tanjiro, while Giyuu and Kaito were fighting. "Uh...no it's nothing." Tanjiro told him while smiling, before closing the pouch.

The Next Day

Tanjiro
"Muichiro-sama, I want to return this to you. It seems like it's something very special, but you probably forgot about it." I told him, while we were in a room, that Shinubo is letting him stay for the moment. Muichiro-same just smiled at me, before petting my head. "It's fine, Tanjiro. I don't mind, since I know you'll take good care of them." Muichiro told me but I kept trying to decline his offer as kindly as possible. "Are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded. "O-Okay then." I told him while smiling nervously. "How about I tell you about them once I remember? Also, if you still don't want them by the time I remember everything I'll just take them back. How about it? Does this sound good to you?" He asked me and I nodded in agreement. "Anyways, I was wondering if you could show me around. I'm bored of just being locked up." Muichiro-sama told me. "Sure, since I'll be alone now." I told him while I shrugged my shoulders. "Why?" He asked me while we walked out of Shinubo's home, as we waved good-bye to her. "Giyuu wanted to take Kaito hunting for the first time." I simply told him. "Oh I see..." He mumbled while looking at the sky. "It seems like he gets distracted easily when he's looking at the sky." I thought to myself while smiling.

???
"He's somewhere around here. I could smell his scent nearby, but where exactly?" I thought to myself while looking around, but then I heard people talking. "Kaito, stop complaining. You have to learn how be a strong wolf and know how to hunt." I heard a man's voice complain with frustration, but then I heard a small bark like of denial. "Jeez, you're mother has been babying you to much." The man whined again, so I take a peak while hiding behind a tree to see a pup and a man, which is probably the father. The pup just looked away while ignoring the man, but then I saw the man face expression change like if he got an idea. "If you don't alphas or betas will try to take mama away. He'll end up ignoring you completely. He's probably with Muichiro right now." The man said with a mocking smirk, but I was more interested when he said "Muichiro." "If I follow them I might be able to find Muichiro." I thought to myself while smiling.

Author
All of sudden, Muichiro sneezed while Tanjiro was showing him around. "Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked him and Muichiro just nodded.

While Giyuu was teaching and helping Kaito how to hunt he heard a random crack of a branch, he quickly picked up Kaito as he let out a warning growl. It was hard for him to know who or what it was because there are a lot of things living in the forest. At first he thought it was Kyojuro, but it couldn't have been since he would immediately show himself. He also didn't know if it was something dangerous, but he was ready to defend his pup. The person who's been looking for Muichiro was trying to hold in his breath and stay still as much as possible. He was lucky that he's a beta so that way Giyuu wouldn't smell his scent but that also meant that he was weaker than Giyuu.

Giyuu ended up shaking it off as just some random bird or small creature, before he started walking back with Kaito to the tribe. It was better to leave just in case since the forest is easy for people to end up killed.

He wasn't expecting to see Muichiro sitting on top of the same guy he met when Tanjiro killed a boar. The wild alpha, which are alphas who are reckless and obnoxious. Tanjiro was just watching everything while laughing, as the wild alpha yelled that he wanted to fight the leader of this tribe. "Oh great." Giyuu thought to himself while being annoyed, while Kaito jumped out of Giyuu's arm to go greet his mother.

The guy that was looking for Muichiro became really happy when he saw Muichiro safe and sound. "Thank goodness, he's alive and well." He thought to himself while letting out a sigh of relief.

"Why are you here again? If I remember correctly I tied you up on a tree and won your little fighting challenge. What was your name again? Oh right, it was Inosuke." Giyuu told him while kneeling down in front of him, so they were at the same eye level. "I came here to defeat you! I won't lose his time!" He yelled and Giyuu sighed from feeling frustrated, while Muichiro was still sitting on top of Inosuke with a calm expression on his face. Giyuu decided to pull off Inosuke's mask, which revealed a very beautiful, feminine face. Everyone was surprised by this since they've never seen an alpha like this. "Are you sure you aren't an omega?" Giyuu asked while looking at him, which angered Inosuke. "I'm an alpha! An alpha!" Inosuke yelled in annoyance. Kyojuro walked into this scene while bringing back some prey that he got, so he was shocked to see this. "How about we all just calm down, since all you're doing is causing a scene?" Tanjiro asked them while smiling. Giyuu knew that was a fake smile and if he didn't listen to Tanjiro he would probably end up beat up again by him. "Fine." Giyuu sighed in defeat, and Muichiro just simply got off of Inosuke. Inosuke snatched his boar head back from Giyuu, before putting it back on his head. "What the hell did I just witness?!" Kyojuro thought to himself before deciding to walk back home without being noticed, since he didn't want to be in whatever weird conflict this was.

Cliff Hanger