Chapter 22

Giyuu
I see Tanjiro fall asleep in my arms, once he finally relaxed. "It seems his scent got less strong, so that's good, but it'll still be hard to carry him home with his condition." I thought to myself, while gently picking him up bridal style, once I fully covered him with the blankets.

After some struggles and problems, I finally arrived back at the tribe with Tanjiro. The tribe was happy for us and looked worried about Tanjiro. I had to explain the whole situation.

"So tell me, was there a woman omega there when you arrived?" I asked Rengoku with a serious voice, while Tanjiro was sleeping in the bedroom. I called him over to know more about the situation, after I put Tanjiro to bed. We were outside of my home, standing next to the entrance door. I didn't want him inside after all, and I needed to stay as close as possible to Tanjiro. "No. By the time I arrived, Tanjiro was about to get forced into mating. One was already dead, but I killed the rest. Then I called you." He explained to me, and I nodded in understanding. "I see. Anyways, I'm gonna scent some alphas to retrieve the bodies. We need to know if they were abandoned alphas, or desperate alphas, cause it can't be hers. They love her way to much to do it with some else, but they probably kidnapped Tanjiro, because they still always play a part in her plans and shit like that." I explained to him, while feeling myself getting filled with rage again. "Anyways...I want to...um...*clears throat* I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to thank you for...saving Tanjiro and staying by his side." I murmured while looking to the side, as my arms were crossed. "Oh, you're welcome. I would also happily protect him and be by his side." I heard him tell me while sounding a little surprised, but then it changed into this tone of love and happiness. I just nodded, before I went back inside my home.

The next day, I woke up to hear knocking at the front door. I see Tanjiro still sleeping peacefully, which made me smile.

I go to check who it was at the door, and I see Shinubo. "Giyuu, I need to talk to you about the alphas that were killed." She told me and I nodded, before letting her inside. We sat down on the fur pillows from the living room. "Okay, one alpha was one of Li Wei's, which is surprising. The rest were abounded alphas, but what caught my attention the most is that one of the alphas death. It was a woman alpha, and they had a bite mark on their neck. It looks like an instant kill." Shinubo explained to me, but she confused me by the last part. "Why is that so important?" I asked her while trying tp think of a reason. "It's an omega bite mark." She simply told me, which made my eyes widen in realization. "That means, it was most likely Tanjiro who did it to defend himself. Remember, he even had blood in his mouth even though he wasn't hurt anywhere. He killed an alpha, which means if he learns how to fight he could become strong enough to defend himself and the baby." Shinubo explained to me and I nodded in understanding. "He probably learned how to fight and defend himself in his past life. That's actually amazing." I thought to myself, before I thanked Shinubo about the information. "Anyways, I'll be back later when he's awake to check up on Tanjiro and the baby." She told me before leaving.

Tanjiro
When I woke up, I still felt very tired. "You'll be exhausted for a few days, since they forced you into heat." I hear a familiar woman's voice. "Oh hey Kocho-san. How long have you been there?" I asked her while trying to sit up. "Oh I barely arrived." She told me while she helped me sit up. "I'm surprised that you weren't so affected by the drug that bitch gave you." She told me while smiling, which scared me, because it looked like she was ready to murder someone.

I started blushing when I remembered something from yesterday. "Um...maybe it's cause...Giyuu...pleasured me a...little." I told her while being embarrassed and shy about it. After all it isn't something so simple and easy to say to someone. "I see, but that doesn't matter. The effect would mostly not leave. You would have to be knotted at least one-hundred times to have your heat under control, like you are now. You and Giyuu arrived way too early to have been knotted by him one-hundred times. If you did it when you went home, we wouldn't be talking right now. It's quite a miracle that this happened. The only thing I could think of is that maybe your child is an alpha or beta." She explained to me, which almost sounded confusing. Everything she told me was very interesting, but complicated. "Wait...the baby isn't still at the age to be known by gender yet. So how do you know that it might be a alpha?" I told her while being confused. "Oh, will you see babies usually first form as what their second gender is, so alpha, beta, or omega. Also, the drug they gave you is only meant for omegas. If you were pregnant with an omega, the effect would still be very strong. It wouldn't disappear, but if it were the other two it would sort of disappear, so how you are right now." She explained to me as simply as possible, which helped me understand. "I see." I mumbled, while being very interested with the new information. "Anyways, I want to ask you a few questions now. If you allow me to." She told me and I nodded. "So, did you kill one of the alphas that tried to force themselves on you?" She asked me which took me by surprise, since I wasn't expecting a question like that.

Cliff Hanger